Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Florida Man Challenge

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Florida Man Challenge

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:03 pm

Here's a fun one, Google "Florida Man" and any date (like the date you joined Buzzboard). Post the results here, you don't need to share the date...

My results: Joined Oct 26

Florida man in garbage-bag ‘suit’ sets fire to trash trucks

Feel free to try out Florida Woman too...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: Florida Man Challenge

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:30 pm

Drunk Florida Man Tries to Use Taco as ID After His Car Catches Fire at Taco Bell

Tacos are not recognized as legal forms of identification in the state of Florida [insert bad joke about immigration laws here]. Matthew Falkner found out the hard way after he passed out drunk in the drive-thru of a Jensen Beach Taco Bell and his car caught fire [insert bad joke...
By Kyle Munzenrieder
October 10, 2011
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic