Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Restaurant hires fake Priest to get workers to confess to "sins"

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
bmw

Restaurant hires fake Priest to get workers to confess to "sins"

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:47 pm

I don't even know how to react to this one:
A restaurant chain in California enlisted a fake priest to take confession from workers, with the supposed father urging them to "get the sins out" by telling him if they'd been late for work or had stolen from their employer, according to the U.S. Department of Labor...The alleged priest also asked workers if they harbored "bad intentions" toward their employer or if they'd done anything to harm the company, said the agency, which called it one of the "most shameless" scams that labor regulator had ever seen. The Diocese of Sacramento also investigated the issue and said it "found no evidence of connection" between the alleged priest and its jurisdiction, according to the Catholic News Agency.

"While we don't know who the person in question was, we are completely confident he was not a priest of the Diocese of Sacramento," Bryan J. Visitacion, director of media and communications for the Diocese of Sacramento, told the news agency.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/restaurant ... fess-sins/

TC Talks

Re: Restaurant hires fake Priest to get workers to confess to "sins"

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:01 pm

I saw that today. And people wonder why we need regulations...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:41 pm

Now let's do the reverse and have the company/employer confess to how they've done the employees wrong.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:43 pm

"I once ate a french fry out of the fryer"

"Someone told me to keep the change...and I kept it"

"I finger fucked Kayla the hostess at table 214"

"That wasn't mayo on the prep table..."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:52 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:43 pm
"I once ate a french fry out of the fryer"

"Someone told me to keep the change...and I kept it"

"That wasn't mayo on the prep table..."
:rollin
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:31 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
This was RT - the table number matched her weight.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:35 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:31 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Worse yet, the last two are her age. Jesus, RT!
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:38 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
He'd argue "if there's grass on the field..."
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:54 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:38 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
He'd argue "if there's grass on the field..."
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:23 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
" ... I finger fucked Kayla the hostess at table 214 ... "
You gotta be careful.

I used to work with a cutie. Both of us married but we'd screw or go down on each other in the shop while it was just the two of us working midnights.

Production foreman come knocking on the shop door one night. Now no one ever come down to the shop looking for us. They always called on the phone, radio or PA. So we were caught by surprise.

Thank goodness we were dressed and not doing anything. But the shop still smelled like "tuna" and you could tell by the look on his face he could smell it. He never said nothing to anyone. That boss always gave me a silly grin after that.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:31 am

Nothing more romantic than sex in a factory.

However, in the lounge of a TV remote RV at a festival in Downtown Grand Rapids is excellent. In my case, a tech stumbled on us getting a coax. Gotta love broadcast groupies.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:22 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:31 am
Nothing more romantic than sex in a factory.

However, in the lounge of a TV remote RV at a festival in Downtown Grand Rapids is excellent. In my case, a tech stumbled on us getting a coax. Gotta love broadcast groupies.
It's funny how sex at work played out. Working and talking with someone you see more than your spouse. Long hours. No calls to go fix stuff. Bored. I think it's natural to have sex just for something to do. Of course this was all before you could bury your nose in a smartphone.

For me they've always made the first move. She'll say something like "My ol' man don't go down on me" or complaining he was a minute man again. But it was always strictly just something to do.

There was a lot of sex going on where I used to work. We'd cut through warm buildings during the winter and stumble across it. Had one time I come around a corner and a girl is slobbering on some guy. They both see me and wave. She never slowed down.

One time a foreman can't get one of the crane operators to answer the radio. Foreman goes up to the crane and there's two girls and a guy all half undressed. That time they got wrote up because it held up production
Last edited by Round Six on Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:24 am

Round Six wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:23 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
" ... I finger fucked Kayla the hostess at table 214 ... "
You gotta be careful.

I used to work with a cutie. Both of us married but we'd screw or go down on each other in the shop while it was just the two of us working midnights.

Production foreman come knocking on the shop door one night. Now no one ever come down to the shop looking for us. They always called on the phone, radio or PA. So we were caught by surprise.

Thank goodness we were dressed and not doing anything. But the shop still smelled like "tuna" and you could tell by the look on his face he could smell it. He never said nothing to anyone. That boss always gave me a silly grin after that.
So, why the infidelity? Idc how bad ass anyone thinks they are, I would never (and never have) cheated on a significant other. Ever.
-TurkeyTop

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:52 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:24 am
So, why the infidelity? Idc how bad ass anyone thinks they are, I would never (and never have) cheated on a significant other. Ever.
No doubt 98 percent of the folks that worked there never strayed at work. Anyone working production couldn't. It was strictly folks in maintenance with time on their hands. And for the most part, just attractive people. Obviously I'm not going to fool around at work with some chick that's 5x5. 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide.

And the cuties at work wouldn't be interested in some beer belly minute man. They already got that at home.

A big reason the women I worked with were cuties is because they got paid to work out. Great shape and slim and trim because when there was a job, it was a physical task. Walking and climbing. 12 flights of stairs carrying 40 pound brake shoes. Stuff like that. Meanwhile at home they have some guy sprawled across the couch that let himself go as soon as he said "I do".

Can you really blame her for coming into work and want a guy like me that is as physically attractive as she is? Some guy she knows just by looking is not going to be a short ride? Be honest.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:23 pm

Round Six wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:52 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:24 am
No doubt 98 percent of the folks that worked there never strayed at work. Anyone working production couldn't. It was strictly folks in maintenance with time on their hands. And for the most part, just attractive people. Obviously I'm not going to fool around at work with some chick that's 5x5. 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide.

And the cuties at work wouldn't be interested in some beer belly minute man. They already got that at home.

A big reason the women I worked with were cuties is because they got paid to work out. Great shape and slim and trim because when there was a job, it was a physical task. Walking and climbing. 12 flights of stairs carrying 40 pound brake shoes. Stuff like that. Meanwhile at home they have some guy sprawled across the couch that let himself go as soon as he said "I do".

Can you really blame her for coming into work and want a guy like me that is as physically attractive as she is? Some guy she knows just by looking is not going to be a short ride? Be honest.
How can we be honest to someone we can only identify by the words “Round Six”? Oh and it don’t mean diameter…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic