Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chick-Fil-A loses Lord's Chicken endorsement and goes WOKE

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Chick-Fil-A loses Lord's Chicken endorsement and goes WOKE

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:32 pm

Evangelical Christians are losing their minds... Watch the Twitter video in the link below.

I restate my position that most Americans who claim to be Christian are absolutely not.
"Chick-Fil-A you are no longer the Lord’s chicken,” says McMichael. “You’re actually the woke chicken and I’m really upset about it as a Christian woman.”

“No one will ever understand the love that I had for Chick-fil-A,” she continues, later adding that she’s taking the boycott “seriously” and that it’s “difficult.”

The TPUSA contributor says that she is “grieving” after finding out that the company hired a VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, like many, many other large corporations already have, and therefore “bow down to the woke lords.” She also may be close to discovering that Tyson has a chicken monopoly going, and that her alternative chicken restaurant, Raising Cane’s, has been openly supporting the LGBTQ+ community for years.
https://god.dailydot.com/chick-fil-a-lords-chicken/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Re: Chick-Fil-A loses Lord's Chicken endorsement and goes WOKE

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:32 pm
Evangelical Christians are losing their minds... Watch the Twitter video in the link below.

I restate my position that most Americans who claim to be Christian are absolutely not.
"Chick-Fil-A you are no longer the Lord’s chicken,” says McMichael. “You’re actually the woke chicken and I’m really upset about it as a Christian woman.”

“No one will ever understand the love that I had for Chick-fil-A,” she continues, later adding that she’s taking the boycott “seriously” and that it’s “difficult.”

The TPUSA contributor says that she is “grieving” after finding out that the company hired a VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, like many, many other large corporations already have, and therefore “bow down to the woke lords.” She also may be close to discovering that Tyson has a chicken monopoly going, and that her alternative chicken restaurant, Raising Cane’s, has been openly supporting the LGBTQ+ community for years.
That poor woman. Thoughts and prayers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:39 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Could you imagine being married to that?

The wokeverse is going crazy awesome...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:10 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:42 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:39 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Could you imagine being married to that?

The wokeverse is going crazy awesome...

Mmmm… chicken.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
What do you think it means to be a Christian?

I no longer directly engage trolls

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:32 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:31 pm
TC Talks wrote:
TC's version of Christianity is to affirm everyone's beliefs, regardless of if they contradict Christian teaching or not. We must offer thoughts and good vibes to everyone as God asks us to do whatever we want, with an automatic one way ticket to the afterlife. But, when push comes to shove, Christians should cede final decision making to our secular overlords, who have ultimate authority over that magical sky fairy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:06 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:31 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Well, it starts by reading the New Testament. It follows by recognizing that God loves everyone and Jesus was sacrificed for all of us. Also, anyone claiming to pass judgement in the name of the Lord is a false prophet. Legislation, Politicians, Wealth and Homophobia are not part of "God's Plan".

Do you believe the scriptures directed a fat loud mouth wealthy woman to judge a restaurant in the name of the Lord based on the restaurant's leaders hiring someone to administor grace and acceptance on behalf of the company?

― Noam Chomsky

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:43 pm

I agree with TC Talks 100 percent on this topic.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:59 am

So if I post the ramblings of one nutjob Satan worshiper, I can then conclude that the vast majority of people who don't worship God are in fact nutjob Satan worshipers? That's basically the logic TCT is using here using the ramblings of one Evangelical Christian to paint a picture of not just Evangelicals, but of all people who claim to be Christian.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:13 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:59 am
So if I post the ramblings of one nutjob Satan worshiper, I can then conclude that the vast majority of people who don't worship God are in fact nutjob Satan worshipers? That's basically the logic TCT is using here using the ramblings of one Evangelical Christian to paint a picture of not just Evangelicals, but of all people who claim to be Christian.
Wouldn’t the analogy be if one evangelical speaks for all Christians then one Satan worshipper speaks for all satan worshippers?

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:07 am

I believe the analogy is ok insofar as Evangelical is a subset of Christian just as a Satan worshiper is a subset of non-God worshipers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:25 am

As a believer I will continue to eat there. Love the food and service.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:41 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:07 am
I believe the analogy is ok insofar as Evangelical is a subset of Christian just as a Satan worshiper is a subset of non-God worshipers.
They worship satan as a god though don’t they?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:50 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:25 am
As a believer I will continue to eat there. Love the food and service.
As a non-believer I too will continue to eat there. Decent food and great staff. The kids they hire are a notch above those at the other fast food joints.

They're polite, attentive and they listen They don't make you repeat your order two or three times before they get it right.

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:12 pm

For absolutely no reason, I've yet to eat at Chick-fil-A. There's one I'm guessing about 5 miles from the house. And a half dozen places to get a chicken sandwich closer.

Never been one to take a drive just to try a new place. Same with Sonic. I know folks who drove 10 miles to the first one that opened just cuz they had to. Passing two A&W's along the way.
Whatever.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic