Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Prince Harry

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Round Six

Prince Harry

Post by Round Six » Sat May 06, 2023 5:47 pm

I was going to do the Buzzboard 'thang and hijack the Coronation thread but decided to start a new one here.

Who thinks Harry was kind of a Big Dummy Walking for giving up the royal life? Had it made. Set for life. You get the idea.

It's apparent his wedding was a two ring ceremony. One on his finger and one in his nose. If you were him, would you of went along with whatever the 'ol lady tells you to do, or tell her;
"Pack sand and suck it up. This gig is just too good to give up?".

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Matt

Re: Prince Harry

Post by Matt » Sat May 06, 2023 9:27 pm

Round Six wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 5:47 pm
I was going to do the Buzzboard 'thang and hijack the Coronation thread but decided to start a new one here.

Who thinks Harry was kind of a Big Dummy Walking for giving up the royal life? Had it made. Set for life. You get the idea.

It's apparent his wedding was a two ring ceremony. One on his finger and one in his nose. If you were him, would you of went along with whatever the 'ol lady tells you to do, or tell her;
I find Harry/Meghan criticism to be at least borderline racist.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 06, 2023 9:27 pm

Round Six wrote:

If she’s hot and the sex is good…

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 06, 2023 9:37 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 9:27 pm
Round Six wrote:

Oxshort/ITB/R6 wonders why you would need another person to replace the work your hand can do.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 06, 2023 10:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 9:37 pm
Rate This wrote:
Round Six wrote:

Oxshort/ITB/R6 wonders why you would need another person to replace the work your hand can do.
Now that’s a cheap shot. If you’re offering that’s quite alright. I’ll pass.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat May 06, 2023 10:44 pm

First of all, Harry is White.

There used to be a racist attitude in the South that if you had a single Black gene, you were Black. Meghan is close to that, so yours is the same racist attitude as in the Old South.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Sfpcp

Post by Sfpcp » Sun May 07, 2023 12:04 am

I watched the ceremony and I didn’t see Harry, (but I wasn’t looking that hard..)

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 07, 2023 6:59 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:44 pm

There used to be a racist attitude in the South that if you had a single Black gene, you were Black. Meghan is close to that, so yours is the same racist attitude as in the Old South.
Uhhh, you're not very smart, are you?

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Sun May 07, 2023 9:36 am

Sfpcp wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:04 am
I watched the ceremony and I didn’t see Harry, (but I wasn’t looking that hard..)
He was sitting in the third row of the VIP section, away from his brother. His wife wasn't there. After the church ceremony was over, they showed him getting into a car that wasn't part of the procession to Buckingham Palace. He wasn't part of the big balcony scene at Buckingham Palace.

I watched the whole ceremony on the right-leaning GBNews through YouTube. At one point, one of the commentators joked about making sure they didn't give too much air time to Harry. They also talked about the phrase "working members of the royal family" and wondered if that phrase was coined to help get rid of Harry and Meghan.

Interestingly, they showed Harry and Prince Andrew together outside the church, in a way that kind of lumped them together as Royal outcasts. Andrew has been involved in some crazy stuff that makes Harry's missteps look tame in comparison (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_An ... sociations).

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 07, 2023 9:41 am

Bobbert wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 9:36 am
Sfpcp wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:04 am
He was sitting in the third row of the VIP section, away from his brother. His wife wasn't there. After the church ceremony was over, they showed him getting into a car that wasn't part of the procession to Buckingham Palace. He wasn't part of the big balcony scene at Buckingham Palace.

I watched the whole ceremony on the right-leaning GBNews through YouTube. At one point, one of the commentators joked about making sure they didn't give too much air time to Harry. They also talked about the phrase "working members of the royal family" and wondered if that phrase was coined to help get rid of Harry and Meghan.

Interestingly, they showed Harry and Prince Andrew together outside the church, in a way that kind of lumped them together as Royal outcasts. Andrew has been involved in some crazy stuff that makes Harry's missteps look tame in comparison (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_An ... sociations).
To suggest that Harry is the only one that has made any missteps is something...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 07, 2023 9:47 am

Matt wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 6:59 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:44 pm

Uhhh, you're not very smart, are you?
Did you have to ask?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 07, 2023 9:49 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:29 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Round Six wrote:

You misinterpreted where the shot was aimed. I meant to suggest that Oxshort was wondering for himself why he would need a woman when he has his hand.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun May 07, 2023 10:25 am

My favorite King Charles.
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Sun May 07, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun May 07, 2023 10:30 am

The Coronation.
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Sun May 07, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 07, 2023 10:50 am

Matt wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 9:49 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:29 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Round Six wrote:

You misinterpreted where the shot was aimed. I meant to suggest that Oxshort was wondering for himself why he would need a woman when he has his hand.
Oh well I retract my sarcasm… you have the right of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic