Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cops show up, a toddler snitches

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
bmw

Cops show up, a toddler snitches

Post by bmw » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:07 am

Officials from several agencies were searching Friday in Williamsburg for Tina Hicks, 45. Williamsburg is a small city of about 5,300 about 100 miles southeast of Lexington. Whitley County sheriff’s deputies, Williamsburg police and Kentucky State Police were trying to serve Hicks with “multiple outstanding warrants for her arrest,” the sheriff’s office said.

No adult family members were willing to say whether or not Hicks was in the house, the sheriff's office said. That’s when the toddler “stood up, put his hands on his hips, and stated ‘It is good to be honest … we shouldn’t lie, she is inside the room next to the bathroom!’” the sheriff's office said.

Deputies found Hicks there, and she was served with two outstanding Whitley County circuit indictment warrants charging her with possession of meth and drug paraphernalia, as well as four other outstanding district court warrants.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/-b ... -rcna72429

Mega Hertz

Re: Cops show up, a toddler snitches

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:18 pm

The most honest people: kids and drunks.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Re: Cops show up, a toddler snitches

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:55 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:18 pm
The most honest people: kids and drunks.

Hey now. Are you calling me a kid?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic