Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Assistance needed

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Honeyman

Assistance needed

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:40 pm

Invariably, after my trash is picked up Monday morning, the same two items are at the bottom of the can by the time Monday evening rolls around. "Beer bottles and dog shit". Sounds like a perfect C&W song. Could use help on the lyrics before I submit it to Miranda Lambert's people. TIA.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Re: Assistance needed

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:54 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:40 pm
Invariably, after my trash is picked up Monday morning, the same two items are at the bottom of the can by the time Monday evening rolls around. "Beer bottles and dog shit". Sounds like a perfect C&W song. Could use help on the lyrics before I submit it to Miranda Lambert's people. TIA.
Are you certain that title hasn't already been taken?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:58 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:54 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:40 pm
Are you certain that title hasn't already been taken?
You'd think so, huh? Did a quick Google search and didn't see it, but might need to talk to ASCAP. Or the ASPCA.

I do think I got a winner here. Lotta words rhyme with "shit", so it should write itself. Couple lines about 'Merica and pick-up trucks, and I might have a Grammy.
The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:09 pm

My baby done left me. Now I got the beer bottles and dog shit blues
Beer bottles are all empty and dog shit is sticking to my shoes ♫ ♫
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic