Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Encounter today at Menards

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Deleted User 15915

Encounter today at Menards

Post by Deleted User 15915 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:34 pm

Well.... I was shopping at Menards today, because I like to save big moola. I needed a new toilet and some duck tape, so I was spendin big money! :D

So, when I was shopping there was this little youngin runnin around, not even knee high to a grasshopper. The kid kept on runnin and trying to climb on shelves. The lady kept telling the little sprout " don't do that ok".

This went on for about 7-8 minutes, I was gettin madder then a dog coughin up tacks. I finally said " Maam, that child don't listen to you because you don't follow through on what your gonna do" . If that child needs an ass whoppin then do it".

There were many times, when my 2 boys were youngins. They needed an ass whoppin, they got there ass's whopped at Meijer and Glen's. The one Glen's we used to call the ass whoppin store, because everytime we went to that store, an ass whoppin happened.

At home a few times I'd tell em ta cut a switch! If they were being little shits.

The point I'm getting it at is, we got these youngins these days who are disrespecting there parents and kin. We took paddling out of the schools and these parents got into this new age malarky. Big reason are society is breaking down.

Old Duke says! Bring back ass whoopin, time out chair, grounding, and respect for kin!

-Old Duke

Turkeytop

Re: Encounter today at Menards

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:21 pm

Is this him again?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:30 pm

I was at Walmart one and this one little kid, was totally wigging out in the one aisle. Not sure but I think the child might of been autistic and was having a meltdown. With an autistic meltdown you just have to let them playout but the lady(I am guessing mother of the child) needed to take the child out to the car and away from the situation.

Yeah, I do see kids acting bad in stores and my parents would of whopped my butt for acting out in public.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:28 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:21 pm
Is this him again?
Complaint about rap music…yep.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:53 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:28 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Is this him again?
Give him this.. it’s more creative than usual…

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:23 am

Old Duke wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:34 pm
Well.... I was shopping at Menards today, because I like to save big moola. I needed a new toilet and some duck tape, so I was spendin big money! :D

So, when I was shopping there was this little youngin runnin around, not even knee high to a grasshopper. The kid kept on runnin and trying to climb on shelves. The lady kept telling the little sprout " don't do that ok".

This went on for about 7-8 minutes, I was gettin madder then a dog coughin up tacks. I finally said " Maam, that child don't listen to you because you don't follow through on what your gonna do" . If that child needs an ass whoppin then do it".

There were many times, when my 2 boys were youngins. They needed an ass whoppin, they got there ass's whopped at Meijer and Glen's. The one Glen's we used to call the ass whoppin store, because everytime we went to that store, an ass whoppin happened.

At home a few times I'd tell em ta cut a switch! If they were being little shits.

The point I'm getting it at is, we got these youngins these days who are disrespecting there parents and kin. We took paddling out of the schools and these parents got into this new age malarky. Big reason are society is breaking down.

Old Duke says! Bring back ass whoopin, time out chair, grounding, and respect for kin!

-Old Duke
You're lucky the woman didn't turn on you. I was in a park once and some kid was pestering me, and I told him to stop twice. The second time the mother heard me and started yelling at me to leave her kid alone. I still get angry thinking about it.

Your point about bad behavior in public is well-taken, but I learned the hard way that it can be very risky to criticize someone's child in public.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:06 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:53 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:28 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Is this him again?
Give him this.. it’s more creative than usual…
Wow almost 3 weeks after being activated. Way for the idiot to get after it.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15915

Post by Deleted User 15915 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:27 am

Bobbert wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:23 am
Old Duke wrote:

-Old Duke
You're lucky the woman didn't turn on you. I was in a park once and some kid was pestering me, and I told him to stop twice. The second time the mother heard me and started yelling at me to leave her kid alone. I still get angry thinking about it.

Your point about bad behavior in public is well-taken, but I learned the hard way that it can be very risky to criticize someone's child in public.
Someone just had to say it and no else would, so I had to. If I'd of done even 10% of what these youngins do now, I'd of needed a skin graph on my butt checks and I probably wouldn't be able to taste nothin from the Fels Naptha soap being in my mouth. Than if you got really out of line you had to take to take a soup spoon full of castor oil.

These yougins got no idea how easy they all got it. Also, these parents need an ass whoppin themselves for bein hippy dippy milk sops.

-Old Duke

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:53 am

Old Duke wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:27 am
Bobbert wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:23 am
Old Duke wrote:

-Old Duke

Someone just had to say it and no else would, so I had to. If I'd of done even 10% of what these youngins do now, I'd of needed a skin graph on my butt checks and I probably wouldn't be able to taste nothin from the Fels Naptha soap being in my mouth. Than if you got really out of line you had to take to take a soup spoon full of castor oil.

These yougins got no idea how easy they all got it. Also, these parents need an ass whoppin themselves for bein hippy dippy milk sops.

-Old Duke
Brian, get back on your meds.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:13 am

Who is 'Old Duke'?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic