Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Missionary Position

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Missionary Position

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:46 pm

Florida missionary arrested on child sex crimes, FDLE says

PENSACOLA, Fla. (WFLA) — A Florida preacher was arrested Friday on federal and state charges after being accused of sex crimes, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

The FDLE said its agents and agents with Homeland Security Investigations arrested Jason R. Moore, 42, of Milton.

Authorities said Moore was “a preacher who led missionary trips in Florida, throughout the United States, Canada, and Fiji.”

According to the FDLE, the preacher has been accused of committing lewd and lascivious molestation on a victim under 12 in 2006 while in Pensacola.

The U. S. Department of Justice also said Moore was charged on federal charges for illicit sexual conduct in foreign places. The charges stem from sex crimes the defendant committed in Fiji from March 2013 to February 2016.

Moore is still under investigation for having alleged sexual contact with minors. The FDLE is asking anyone with information on any potential victims to call their investigators at 850-595-2100.
https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/flori ... fdle-says/

Pensacola is 67 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Re: Missionary Position

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:26 pm

I'm back to a popular theme that organized religion breeds evil. I cite the Evangelical church's support of Trump candidates.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:32 pm

I went to Catholic church from 4 until the age of 14. Never once was I ever touched or propositioned by a priest and, frankly, it didn't do anything for my self-esteem.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:12 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:32 pm
I went to Catholic church from 4 until the age of 14. Never once was I ever touched or propositioned by a priest and, frankly, it didn't do anything for my self-esteem.
My sentence was birth to 18-ish, and same. I was even an altar server, so there was more opportunity.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:34 am

I was raised in the Catholic Church but lost the faith years ago.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:11 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:12 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:32 pm
My sentence was birth to 18-ish, and same. I was even an altar server, so there was more opportunity.
Man. How ugly are we?

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:41 pm

Scarred for life'

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic