Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NLRB Slams Tesla's Anti-Worker Policy

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Deleted User 15846

Re: NLRB Slams Tesla's Anti-Worker Policy

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:28 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:41 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:06 am
I could care less about the shirts. Every workplace has a right to bargain though, and Tesla has illegally tried to thwart any right to bargain. It's union busting, and it needs to stop. The right to organize is a key worker's right.

The UN has declared the right to bargain collectively a Human Right.
Absolutely.

Deleted User 15846

Re: NLRB Slams Tesla's Anti-Worker Policy

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:32 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:02 am
Tesla cars are overpriced garbage, and they treat their customers like shit.
I've yet to be convinced of the appeal of them. I don't have the necessary funds to spend on an item that goes down in value and if I did, I'd opt for something better such as an Acura or Lexus. A car brand with proven reliability and build quality.

We do not have the infrastructure and most people do not have the money for electric vehicles, they seem more trouble then they are worth at this point in time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic