Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dog's Best Friend With Benefits

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Dog's Best Friend With Benefits

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:30 pm

Florida Couple Arrested for Filming Sexual Intercourse With Their Dog

A Florida woman was arrested Tuesday for having sexual intercourse with her dog while her ex-boyfriend, who also ended up in handcuffs, recorded a video.

Christina Calello, 36, “voluntarily engaged in sexual activity with the dog on several occasions,” the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said. It would not, in fact, be an isolated case. The footage would be recorded over the course of about eight years.

Her boyfriend, 39-year-old Geoffrey Springer of Largo, a Pinellas County city, after recording Calello’s “performances” would put everything on a hard drive, thus collecting hours and hours of footage.

The dog, which had no visible injuries at the time of the couple’s arrest, was taken by officers to an animal hospital where it will undergo routine examinations.

The couple, once the evidence was found, was immediately transported to the Pinellas County Jail on charges of sexual activity with animals. The two, however, did not remain behind bars for long. The woman, a New Jersey native and Safety Harbor resident, posted a $5,000 bond and was released, county jail records show. Shortly thereafter, Springer was also released.

Calello is no stranger to jail and had already been arrested and charged with domestic violence back in May.
https://lavocedinewyork.com/en/news/202 ... their-dog/

Safety Harbor is 406 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15783

Re: Dog's Best Friend With Benefits

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:05 pm

Well, I'm not sure how far this was from Niceville. Read thru this one. Holey Moley. The boyfriend definitely has more issues than Time Magazine. And scroll down to the picture of the girlfriend. Sure looks like a dude to me.

https://journalnow.com/news/local/crime ... in-article

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:13 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:05 pm
Well, I'm not sure how far this was from Niceville. Read thru this one. Holey Moley. The boyfriend definitely has more issues than Time Magazine. And scroll down to the picture of the girlfriend. Sure looks like a dude to me.

https://journalnow.com/news/local/crime ... in-article
661 miles

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:56 pm

Heard she liked ruff sex
Was she doing it doggy style?

Glad to see the dog wasn't the only one collared.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:01 pm

And his name is Springer......you can't make this shit up.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:30 pm

MS Calello's employer says she's not a good employee. Spends too much time f---ing the dog.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:08 pm

Christina looks like a Christopher conversion project...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:34 pm

Did the video have a sound track.... Who Got The Dogs Off!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic