Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Man busted for dancing naked with a handgun on US-131

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
bmw

Man busted for dancing naked with a handgun on US-131

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:29 pm

WEXFORD CO., Mich. (WNEM) - A 46-year-old Rapid City man is in protective custody after being seen dancing with a handgun on southbound US-131, according to the Michigan State Police Department.

On Tuesday, Wexford County Central Dispatch received several 911 calls about the man dancing naked with a gun around mile marker 187 in Wexford County.

MSP said the man manually emptied ammunition in front of witnesses who were on the line with dispatch.

He was sent to Munson Hospital Cadillac for a mental health evaluation.

The man possessed a valid Michigan CPL. According to MSP.
https://www.wnem.com/2022/07/21/msp-man ... ng-us-131/

I have to chuckle at that last line - that he had a valid CPL....because how is this relevant? I mean, it was pretty much impossible for him to conceal his gun :lol

craig11152

Re: Man busted for dancing naked with a handgun on US-131

Post by craig11152 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:37 pm

I don't know what it takes to lose a CPL or the right to own a gun period but as far as I'm concerned that guy shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.
He is clearly unstable in my mind.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:38 pm

Was he a good guy with a gun, or a bad guy with a gun?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:15 pm

You'll have to ask the witnesses, he had both guns out!

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:42 pm

Freedom!

The censorship king from out of state.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:52 pm

Reminds me of the time police came in my place of work with guns drawn, telling us to stand back while they hunted a 'newer' employee and to handcuff and drag out. One guy turned to the Human Rec. person and asked "how the background checks were going?"

kager

Post by kager » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:28 pm

Send lawyers, guns and money.

Not really... just send guns and money.

Meanwhile - sans the fancy footwork and 'packing heat' - Tolerance City got a dose of the 'human art form' right downtown this week...
Calls started coming in at 7 a.m. Tuesday when ... (they) reported seeing the man walking in the buff down East Front Street. Callers saw him in front of several businesses, and say he even jumped in the Boardman River for a swim before getting out of the water and continuing his downtown stroll.

Police caught up with the 55-year-old Traverse City man a few blocks south, near the Park Place Hotel, where he was arrested.
https://www.9and10news.com/2022/07/20/t ... erse-city/

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:58 pm

Calls started coming in at 7 a.m. Tuesday when ... (they) reported seeing the man walking in the buff down East Front Street. Callers saw him in front of several businesses, and say he even jumped in the Boardman River for a swim before getting out of the water and continuing his downtown stroll.

Police caught up with the 55-year-old Traverse City man a few blocks south, near the Park Place Hotel, where he was arrested.
In a possibly related matter, TC Talks hasn't posted in these forums since Monday.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:14 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:58 pm

In a possibly related matter, TC Talks hasn't posted in these forums since Monday.

:rollin :rollin

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:51 am

bmw wrote:

Except TC Talks is older than 46 and doesn't live in Wexford County...:lol :lol :lol

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:12 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:51 am
bmw wrote:

Except TC Talks is older than 46 and doesn't live in Wexford County...:lol :lol :lol
That was sarcasm...

Besides, bmw KNOWS that TCT would find a way to conceal a handgun even while naked.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 15783

Turtle Talks

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:00 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:12 am
Besides, bmw KNOWS that TCT would find a way to conceal a handgun even while naked.
Are you saying TCT has a barrel that's easy to conceal?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:24 am

bmw wrote:

I'm not that old and internet is horrible in the U. P.

In other news, it's interesting how you failed to comment on how reckless a "legal" gun owner was. How can you think gun control is a bad idea?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:17 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:24 am
In other news, it's interesting how you failed to comment on how reckless a "legal" gun owner was. How can you think gun control is a bad idea?
Lighten up Francis. This is Chatterbox.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:45 am

Lighten up Francis. This is Chatterbox.
You beat me to it. There's a reason I posted it in this forum as opposed to Politics. This guy clearly violated multiple laws, and I'm sure he will be dealt with accordingly. Not much else to comment. And I can't comment on whether he should have been allowed to own a weapon in the first place as I don't know the results of his mental health evaluation, nor do I know if he exhibited such signs in the past.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic