Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

President falls off bike in front of crowd

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: President falls off bike in front of crowd

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 pm

He lost his balance. Big fucking deal. People pushing 80 tend to have balance issues. If you want to focus on real issues, come down to Pol Pot. He certainly had many which anyone can scrutinize without being ageist.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

kager

Post by kager » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:32 pm

Such anger 'n' f-bombs, so often. :eek

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:04 pm

kager wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:32 pm
Awww, poor audio/kager.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:11 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:04 pm
kager wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:32 pm
Awww, poor audio/kager.
Kager / Audio? I think he has 5 user id's now.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:20 pm

It's amazingly sad we live in a world where the "f" word is more scandalous than storming the Capitol. And the President briefly loses his balance when getting off a bike....It's a nothing burger.
Last edited by MotorCityRadioFreak on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Audacity sucks.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:15 am

...and Gerald Ford trips down the stairs while disembarking a plane. :rolleyes (Jeesh!)

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:54 am

moldyoldie wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:15 am
...and Gerald Ford trips down the stairs while disembarking a plane. :rolleyes (Jeesh!)

And Ford was once seen with a bandaid on his forhead, That became the photo that was always shown in any story about Ford.

Back in the 70s, Robert Stanfield was the leader of Canada's Conservative Party. He was a decent guy. The most decent Prime Minister we never had. But, unfotunately, some press photografher, captured him eating a banana. That is the photo that haunted him for the rest of his political career.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

kager

Post by kager » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:36 am

moldyoldie wrote:
Perhaps SNL will bring Chevy Chase back for a skit? He & JB are of about the same age and brittleness.

To the observant one: Yeah, I'm all the time posting links to MSN's regurgitations. What's troubling is that someone posts a link to an article from some online buzzfeed-like rag in the UK about our president, here in a non-political forum, and "Sir" PostsAlot goes all off scolding them for doing so as if they were a child. Bravo.

Under the tutelage of your hero (the insect from da mitt's pinky crotch), you are making great progress in bigotry and changing the minds of others who have yet to start acting like you. Great to see the two of you collaborating again.

Less than 260 f-bombs in over 4,500 posts, squeezed into a span of less than 2 years! Again, bravo... Buzzboard ownership can't be far away...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:00 am

So did Biden get hurt?
I've seen a dozen videos of him going down, that cut off before he hits the ground.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:09 pm

Are yall done?

Music is my life.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:21 pm

kager wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:36 am
moldyoldie wrote:
Perhaps SNL will bring Chevy Chase back for a skit? He & JB are of about the same age and brittleness.

To the observant one: Yeah, I'm all the time posting links to MSN's regurgitations. What's troubling is that someone posts a link to an article from some online buzzfeed-like rag in the UK about our president, here in a non-political forum, and "Sir" PostsAlot goes all off scolding them for doing so as if they were a child. Bravo.

Under the tutelage of your hero (the insect from da mitt's pinky crotch), you are making great progress in bigotry and changing the minds of others who have yet to start acting like you. Great to see the two of you collaborating again.

Less than 260 f-bombs in over 4,500 posts, squeezed into a span of less than 2 years! Again, bravo... Buzzboard ownership can't be far away...
Your cover is so deep that you post frequently in the cool kids beer thread even when Audio has claimed he doesn't drink.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:12 pm

I guess he decided to crash his bike like he's crashing the economy right now.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:54 pm

If you watch close he had toe clips on his peddles and fumbled trying to get his right foot out.

I no longer directly engage trolls

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:13 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:21 pm
kager wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:36 am
moldyoldie wrote:

Your cover is so deep that you post frequently in the cool kids beer thread even when Audio has claimed he doesn't drink.
LOL, I only have one username. And you are correct, I don't drink.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic