Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Florida Good Citizen of the Year

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Florida Good Citizen of the Year

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:04 pm

Florida deputies make arrest after dog is found duct-taped

NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. – Lee County Sheriff’s deputies have made an arrest in a disturbing case of animal cruelty.

Deputies responded to a RaceTrac gas station in North Fort Myers on Monday and found a dog with its legs taped together and its muzzle taped shut.

Deputies immediately started an investigation, and said they were able to locate the owner of the dog, which is named Paco.

25-year-old Emerito Marquez was arrested and charged with animal torture.

Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno called the case ‘pure evil’ and said, “If I could, I’d duct tape his mouth shut and let the son of a b** run through traffic with his legs bound.”

Paco is being evaluated by animal services, and thankfully, is going to recover from his injuries.

Marceno had a warning for other potential animal abusers. “I don’t care where you are. I don’t care who you are. I don’t care where you live. You will not run. You can not hide. We are coming for you in full force.”

Marquez was arrested on his birthday, and is being held at the Lee County Jail.
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/20 ... uct-taped/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

paul8539

Re: Florida Good Citizen of the Year

Post by paul8539 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:40 pm

There have been worse cases.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic