Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

KQED PBS NPR SF CA Affiliate, Reports 6X Psychosis Increase With Pot Use

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Ben Zonia

KQED PBS NPR SF CA Affiliate, Reports 6X Psychosis Increase With Pot Use

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:58 am

Hardly a "right wing wacko", "fundamentalist Christian" broadcaster, KQED reports up to 6X Psychosis And Schizophrenia increase with Marijuana use. No wonder it's illegal with severe punishment in America's biggest Political and Military adversarial nations. You can "deny, deny, deny", but this explains a lot.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11916028/lawm ... t-products

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Re: KQED PBS NPR SF CA Affiliate, Reports 6X Psychosis Increase With Pot Use

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:58 pm

Does it say anything about the much more harmful effects of alcohol, cigarettes or vaping?

I think any cannabis user would be fine with warnings about the harmful effects.

Can we get a warning label for the #1 killer of teens in the US? That would be guns.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:57 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:58 pm
Does it say anything about the much more harmful effects of alcohol, cigarettes or vaping?

I think any cannabis user would be fine with warnings about the harmful effects.

Can we get a warning label for the #1 killer of teens in the US? That would be guns.
My advice then is to do NONE OF THE ABOVE substances.

Michael Moore says the Second Amendment should be repealed. Does that mean that his armed guards can't have weapons either?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:

Wow, you managed to cram 4 deflections into 1 response. Impressive!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:44 pm

TC Talks wrote:

That is a complete and utter bullshit false statement. Then again, you tend to believe everything Joe Biden says

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:14 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:44 pm
TC Talks wrote:

That is a complete and utter bullshit false statement. Then again, you tend to believe everything Joe Biden says
I'll just leave this here...
Firearms were the leading cause of death for kids one and older for the first time in 2020, the most recent year for which CDC data is available.

Why it matters: The firearm death rate among children is steadily rising, as more kids are involved in gun-related homicides like Tuesday's mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, as well as suicides and accidents.

By the numbers: Nearly two-thirds of the 4,368 U.S. children up to age 19 who were killed by guns in 2020 were homicide victims, per the CDC. Motor vehicle crashes, formerly the leading cause of death for kids one and older, killed nearly 4,000 children.

Another 30% of firearm-related child fatalities were suicides, 3% were accidental and 2% were of undetermined intent.
Male youths were significantly more likely to be killed by guns, while vehicle crashes claimed more females.
There were also stark racial disparities. The firearm death rate for Black children was more than four times that of white children, and white children were still more likely to be killed by motor vehicles than guns.
D.C. had the highest firearm death rate, followed by Louisiana, Alaska and Mississippi.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:42 pm

Wait a minute? The leading cause of death for kids in 2020 wasn't Covid? The hell you say?!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:48 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:42 pm
Wait a minute? The leading cause of death for kids in 2020 wasn't Covid? The hell you say?!
Wait a minute, you think people died from covid? That's a complete reversal.

Guns killed more youth than anything else.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic