Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Panhandling on the side of the road

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Re: Panhandling on the side of the road

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:04 pm

A guy came up to me in a parking lot one day and asked me if I could spare a couple of dollars for a vet.

I told him my late father was a vet. Our family went through some really tough times and he never once even considerd going begging on the street.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:16 pm

A short while ago, a male probably about my age asked for a dollar in downtown Ann Arbor. He was wearing a D.A.R.E. shirt - I don't think the program worked for him.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:30 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:04 pm
A guy came up to me in a parking lot one day and asked me if I could spare a couple of dollars for a vet.

I told him my late father was a vet. Our family went through some really tough times and he never once even considerd going begging on the street.
Excellent reply, and I'd bet it applies to a lot of folks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic