Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Grocery Store Encounters Of The Worst Kind

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Ben Zonia

Grocery Store Encounters Of The Worst Kind

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:11 am

People have gone crazy, and are fighting and provoking each other, even just doing grocery shopping, without real grievances. And a lot of "loons" who think they had it coming.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -line.html

A family member of mine went into a small town grocery store recently, wearing a mask, based on their risk factors. A person came up close to them and started coughing on them deliberately. This wasn't a "crazy", but some jerk person who can't respect the decision of another to wear a mask, even when not mandated. Again, whatever happened to "live and let live".

Of course, we have mentally and physically unfit persons leading opposing nations who are making decisions which could lead to human annihilation. And other crazy sheep who think human annihilation a good thing, for population control, for the good of the "planet", for whatever Earth is worth after annihilation.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Re: Grocery Store Encounters Of The Worst Kind

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:11 am

You can have just about everything delivered these days. Maybe that's a solution. We are never going to fix stupid with Republicans having a hand in education.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: Grocery Store Encounters Of The Worst Kind

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:23 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:11 am
You can have just about everything delivered these days. Maybe that's a solution. We are never going to fix stupid with Republicans having a hand in education.
I prefer to shop in person rather than rely on delivery. I haven't yet encountered issues with other shoppers only with store staff. One store in Florida demanded to see my receipt as I was leaving the store. I'm not a thief and I resent being treated like one.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic