Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock; Adds to Black Award Shame

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
zzand

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock; Adds to Black Award Shame

Post by zzand » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:23 am

I just read where Netflix is quietly backing away from streaming some Will Smith project. I wonder if that slap was the end of his career.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:13 am

I hope not; his career shouldn't be ruined over one bad moment for which he has apologized.

(Granted, even if he never had a lead role in a film ever again, he probably would still make plenty of $$$$ from royalties associated with his past work.)

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

matt1

Post by matt1 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:00 pm

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:13 pm

Will Smith is a pussy. Bottom line. He tried to bully a goofy guy with a positive disposition who has spent the last 25 years appearing to be the least aggressive person in comedy. I would love to see the Rock tell Smith that he was gonna polish up Jada's bald head, turn it sideways and stick it up his candy ass. I don't care if Jada was a weeping mess. Smith would sit there bewildered like the cuckold he is.

kager

Post by kager » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:02 pm

Although it is not his responsibility to do so, Rock could have addressed this by now.

Let him profit as as he can. His prerogative

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:16 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:13 pm
Will Smith is a pussy. Bottom line. He tried to bully a goofy guy with a positive disposition who has spent the last 25 years appearing to be the least aggressive person in comedy. I would love to see the Rock tell Smith that he was gonna polish up Jada's bald head, turn it sideways and stick it up his candy ass. I don't care if Jada was a weeping mess. Smith would sit there bewildered like the cuckold he is.
What makes you think Chris Rock hasn't ALREADY cucked Will Smith?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:16 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Even if I had Chris Rock money I could do better than her.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:02 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:16 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Even if I had Chris Rock money I could do better than her.
I swear I remember her looking decent back in the day, but this was the best I could find: https://images.app.goo.gl/uSrubiNG4KdBowj29

You're right: she is nothing special and has never been nothing special.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:15 pm

All this talk of cuckolding and all that is a disgrace. If you aren’t willing to stand up for your wife(or husband if that happens to be the case), you aren’t shit as a man. Mocking someone’s disability is not cool and never will be. Fuck Chris Rock.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:51 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:15 pm
All this talk of cuckolding and all that is a disgrace. If you aren’t willing to stand up for your wife(or husband if that happens to be the case), you aren’t shit as a man. Mocking someone’s disability is not cool and never will be. Fuck Chris Rock.
C'mon that's bullshit. What he did wasn't standing up for her. He said "y-yes d-d-d-dear", went up on stage, and assaulted a guy who he knew would take it and not swing back out of a professional courtesy to the show.

If a guy accepts his wife fucking other guys, then I just cannot respect him. I will laugh at that man because I see that as a personal fault that casts a poor light on him, and I do enjoy laughing at people who create their own failures.

If a man who has allowed himself to be a cuckold decides to attack someone for lightly needling his wife and she can't take a joke then that makes him appear to be even more ball-less. The woman fucks other guys with him knowing all about it and suddenly, he wants to appear masculine after the world has seen how she emasculated him.

To top it all off, he's taking a swing at Chris Rock!

Will Smith has a whole lot of money, but I don't understand how anyone can look at him as anything more than a living joke.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:52 pm

For the record, what Jada has isn't a medical disability.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:43 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:51 pm
C'mon that's bullshit. What he did wasn't standing up for her. He said "y-yes d-d-d-dear", went up on stage, and assaulted a guy who he knew would take it and not swing back out of a professional courtesy to the show.

If a guy accepts his wife fucking other guys, then I just cannot respect him. I will laugh at that man because I see that as a personal fault that casts a poor light on him, and I do enjoy laughing at people who create their own failures.

If a man who has allowed himself to be a cuckold decides to attack someone for lightly needling his wife and she can't take a joke then that makes him appear to be even more ball-less. The woman fucks other guys with him knowing all about it and suddenly, he wants to appear masculine after the world has seen how she emasculated him.

Will Smith has a whole lot of money, but I don't understand how anyone can look at him as anything more than a living joke.
We don't know that his wife fucked other guys. It's all rumor and not really any of our business.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:44 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Alopecia is a medical condition, and she may also have cancer that hasn't been discussed publicly. Fuck that shit. Fuck bullies.

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:36 am

Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:43 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:51 pm

We don't know that his wife fucked other guys. It's all rumor and not really any of our business.
What??

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/c ... ed7f2f34b1

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:37 am

Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:44 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Alopecia is a medical condition, and she may also have cancer that hasn't been discussed publicly. Fuck that shit. Fuck bullies.
Medical condition does not equal disability.

She seems like a bully tbh.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic