Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anyone Been To Barda in Detroit?

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Anyone Been To Barda in Detroit?

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:43 pm

Detroit's Barda Restaurant and Chef Javier Bardaull is nominated for the James Beard award for best new restaurant. Anyone been there? I didn't even know it existed.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Re: Anyone Been To Barda in Detroit?

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:26 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:43 pm
Detroit's Barda Restaurant and Chef Javier Bardaull is nominated for the James Beard award for best new restaurant. Anyone been there? I didn't even know it existed.
Have a reservation in April. You really should try She Wolf too.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:21 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:26 pm
Bryce wrote:
Holy shit. Is this one of those upper class places TT bitches about? Reservations for 2 weeks away? How elitist is this place.....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:22 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:21 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:26 pm
Bryce wrote:
Holy shit. Is this one of those upper class places TT bitches about? Reservations for 2 weeks away? How elitist is this place.....
How many times was Ram's Horn nominated for a Beard?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:41 am

I had a friend get invited to the house for a month in 2018. It's a pretty special foundation. And it's less to do with Class than a passion for food.

https://www.jamesbeard.org/plan-your-visit

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic