Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:00 pm

The tell all book can't be far off, unless she hangs herself...
Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of a British media mogul and the former companion to the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was convicted on Wednesday of conspiring with him over a decade to recruit, groom and sexually abuse underage girls.

A federal jury in Manhattan found Ms. Maxwell, 60, guilty of sex trafficking and the four other charges against her, but she was acquitted of one count of enticing a minor to travel across state lines to engage in an illegal sexual act.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty

Post by Bryce » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:46 pm

See nelow
Last edited by Bryce on Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:46 pm

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:53 pm

I predict that one of the first acts of the next Trump Presidency will be a pardon for this bitch.

Trump in 24. America adores Trump.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:51 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:53 pm
I predict that one of the first acts of the next Trump Presidency will be a pardon for this bitch.

Trump in 24. America adores Trump.
With the verdict of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial coming in on Wednesday evening, a number of the documents used in the case, like Maxwell's infamous little black book, have been reportedly sealed by the court.
You just gotta know that if Trump were in it, it be on CNN by now.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:53 pm

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:34 am

Maxwell deserves to be in maximum security prison for a very, very long time. She is an evil woman.

Investigators have barely scratched the surface in terms of who utilized the services of Epstein's sex trafficking ring.
Not necessarily! I suspect many powerful individuals from politics, media, Hollywood and high finance of all political stripes were involved.

There is a concerted cover-up on the part of all major news and news opinion organizations to protect their own and to protect their allies, it seems.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:57 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:53 pm
I know you have this hard on for Billy Boy. I get that. CDS.

But I say, if he had anything to do with it, fry his ass, also. No one walks away from this as far as I'm concerned.

However....

"I was in Italy during the war, that don't mean I seen Mussolini"
-Archie Bunker

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:05 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:34 am
Maxwell deserves to be in maximum security prison for a very, very long time. She is an evil woman.

Investigators have barely scratched the surface in terms of who utilized the services of Epstein's sex trafficking ring.
Not necessarily! I suspect many powerful individuals from politics, media, Hollywood and high finance of all political stripes were involved.

There is a concerted cover-up on the part of all major news and news opinion organizations to protect their own and to protect their allies, it seems.
So maybe QAnon was on to something after all? 🤔
Just needed to tweak the details?

I no longer directly engage trolls

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:09 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:57 am

-Archie Bunker
Post of the week.

The Clinton pictures were more to counter the post from my friend from the Cherry Republic.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:52 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:09 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:57 am

-Archie Bunker
Post of the week.

The Clinton pictures were more to counter the post from my friend from the Cherry Republic.
I know and I understand. What I can't wrap my head around, however, is if myself and another guy are in a room with a third person who is shot, why is one man lauded while the other is demonized? We all know Clinton is (to put it mildly) a womanizer. Bill Clinton gets no passes from me.

However, we've seen photos of Bill and Epstein and a video of Donald partying with Epstein. We've seen photos of Donald and Bill together. So why is Donald held up as someone who's gonna bring it all down and expose everyone? Why is he worshipped and treated like God by 74 million Americans? At some point, excuses and "yeah, but's" have to stopped being made. If I'm sitting in a room doing cocaine with 5 other people, why am I so believable when I spout that I'm gonna bring the drug trade down?

We all know both Clinton and Trump are liars. Full blown, dyed-in-the-wool liars. As soon as Trump gets exposed on something, folks are tripping over their dicks to throw out something about Bill Clinton. The fact of the matter is, even if you knew the guy and didn't do anything wrong, you're complicit. I grew up during Bill Clinton, and I loved things then, but none of it counts with me if you had a hand in diddling kids.

If I can see this, why is nearly a third of this country still madly in love with the coked-out man dancing with Epstein in the NBC video?

Donald had his hand in the cookie jar, but wants you to think the crumbs on the floor are from everyone else. The sooner the country realizes this, the better off we're all gonna be.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic