Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shut The F**k Up

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Shut The F**k Up

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:45 pm

Florida Woman Arrested After Allegedly Drugging Boyfriend’s Drink Because He Talked Too Muc

A Jacksonville, Florida woman was arrested this week after allegedly admitting to drugging her boyfriend’s drink because he talked too much.

Local news affiliate Action News Jax reports Alvis Parrish, 54, was charged with poisoning food or water with intent to kill or injure, after she allegedly spiked her boyfriend’s drink with antipsychotic medication.

According to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, police responded to Parrish’s home on Dec. 7 in reference to a poisoning. Upon arrival, she confessed to lacing her partner’s lemonade with seroquel, which is used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression, per the National Alliance on Mental Illness.

Upon locating the victim, officials say he was extremely lethargic. When officers asked him why Parrish would give him seroquel, he said, “I’m not sure why she would give me that. I don’t take seroquel,” the report stated.

“Yeah, I did it…. because he wouldn’t shut the fuck up,” Parrish reportedly told police while she was being handcuffed.

From there, she allegedly explained she had no intention of killing her boyfriend. “I gave him just enough to shut him up and called y’all, so he wouldn’t die,” Parrish stated. “Do whatever you want, but if you don’t take me I will kill him.”
https://www.complex.com/life/florida-wo ... d-too-much

Jacksonville is 312 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Shut The F**k Up

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:27 am

As of late, there seems to be a spike in these kind of incidents. She's done it before, this was the seroquel.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: Shut The F**k Up

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:48 am

She looked so young, he couldn't believe she had adulterated his drink.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic