Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Can't Even Have Sex in the Back Seat Anymore

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Can't Even Have Sex in the Back Seat Anymore

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Florida couple caught having sex in the back seat of FHP cruiser

COLLIER County, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida couple was arrested after they filmed themselves having sex in an FHP trooper’s squad car after the trooper stepped away.

According to an arrest report obtained by WBBH, Summer Watkins and Yordan Nao, both 24 were pulled over for driving with a suspended license early on Thursday morning.

They were both put in the back of a patrol car and the trooper had planned to drop them off at a gas station where they could find their own ride home.

Before they made it home, the trooper caught them having oral sex in the backseat. Troopers said Noa was recording Watkins on his phone.

When troopers searched Noa’s vehicle, they also discovered marijuana and codeine.

Watkins was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior and breach of the peace while Nao was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, breach of the peace, indecent exposure of a sexual organ and lewd and lascivious behavior.

The couple was taken to Collier County Jail after being arrested. They were each released on bond and are expected back in court next month.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/flori ... p-cruiser/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Re: Can't Even Have Sex in the Back Seat Anymore

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:32 pm

601 miles.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:32 pm
601 miles.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:45 pm

Look at that smile on his face and she is smiling? I can't exactly tell what's going on underneath that botox.

Who the hell arrest somebody for marijuana possession?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:33 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:45 pm
Look at that smile on his face and she is smiling? I can't exactly tell what's going on underneath that botox.

Who the hell arrest somebody for marijuana possession?
They were arrested for having oral sex in a cop car.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:17 am

Love the smirk on the guy's face in particular.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:22 am

Print the "happy couple's" picture out and keep it near your computer, just in case you are tempted to use Tinder or Grindr, or even more "legitimate" "dating" sites. There's a reason some people are so desperate. Don't let this happen you. Even without getting arrested. And always remember poor Kevin Bacon from Swartz Creek. It's coming up on two years as I recall since that happened, right before the virus crisis. Seriously.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:11 am

The sex must have been really good. Sources tell me that the happy couple were each given and fitted for bracelets afterward.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:26 pm

She proclaimed her love for him, but it was only lip service.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:26 pm
She proclaimed her love for him, but it was only lip service.
:rollin

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:11 pm

The officer blew a gasket while the woman blew... Well, you know...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:36 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:22 am
Print the "happy couple's" picture out and keep it near your computer, just in case you are tempted to use Tinder or Grindr, or even more "legitimate" "dating" sites. There's a reason some people are so desperate. Don't let this happen you. Even without getting arrested. And always remember poor Kevin Bacon from Swartz Creek. It's coming up on two years as I recall since that happened, right before the virus crisis. Seriously.
Yeah, that case really shook me. I have friends that knew Kevin.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic