Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Don't Take a Gun to a Bob Evans Bathroom

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Don't Take a Gun to a Bob Evans Bathroom

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:29 pm

Woman injured after gun discharges when she sits on purse inside bathroom at restaurant in New Albany, Indiana
NEW ALBANY, Ind. — A woman is going to be okay after she accidentally shot herself in the head in restaurant in New Albany, Indiana.

Police said the woman sat on her purse while in the bathroom at Bob Evans and her gun accidentally discharged. She was struck and injured when the bullet ricochet.

Her injury is considered non-life-threatening, New Albany Police Chief Bailey said. No one is was injured in the incident.

Police didn't release the woman's name.
https://www.whas11.com/article/news/wei ... a7ed266a92

New Albany is 615 miles from Niceville.

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Bryce

Re: Don't Take a Gun to a Bob Evans Bathroom

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:46 am

A better headline might be, "Don't put a gun in your purse unless it is encased in a proper holster."
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:01 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:46 am
A better headline might be, "Don't put a gun in your purse unless it is encased in a proper holster."

I suppose you're right, as usual. It would be awfully dangerous going into a Bob Evans bathroom with no gun.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:01 am
I suppose you're right, as usual. It would be awfully dangerous going into a Bob Evans bathroom with no gun.
Or New Albany Indiana for that matter...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:00 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:09 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:01 am
Or New Albany Indiana for that matter...
Violent crimes in New Albany are 17% higher than the national average. It is increasingly getting "Louisville Crime Creep" which had a violent crime rate that is 81% higher than the national average. So yeah, it makes sense unless you don't carry it properly.
Last edited by Bryce on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:00 pm

Violent crimes in New Albany are 17% higher than the national average
What are the statistics in New Albany for violent accidental shootings in bathrooms?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:07 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:04 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:00 pm

Violent crimes in New Albany are 17% higher than the national average
What are the statistics in New Albany for violent accidental shootings in bathrooms?
I'm not sure, but I am aware of one stupid shooting in a Bob Evens toilet room. Been in a few Bob Evens, never seen a bath or a shower in any of their toilet rooms.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:07 pm
[
I'm not sure, but I am aware of one stupid shooting in a Bob Evens toilet room. Been in a few Bob Evens, never seen a bath or a shower in any of their toilet rooms.

I was only quoting the story. I've only been into a Bob Evans once. The dining room was bad enough. I didn't venture into the latrine area.

They're on my list of places not to return to.
Last edited by Turkeytop on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:58 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:56 pm
Bryce wrote:
[

I was only quoting the story. I've only been in a Bob Evans. The dining room was bad enough. I didn't venture into the latrine area.
Most uncomfortable chairs I've ever sat in. Wonder if the commode is as uncomfortable. On the bright side, at least they don't have cock roaches like the Waffle House properties I've been in.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:58 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:56 pm
Bryce wrote:
[

I was only quoting the story. I've only been in a Bob Evans. The dining room was bad enough. I didn't venture into the latrine area.
Most uncomfortable chairs I've ever sat in. Wonder if the commode is as uncomfortable. On the bright side, at least they don't have cock roaches like the Waffle House properties I've been in.

I would think the toilets might be uncomfortable. That's why she was sitting on here purse.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:56 am

Don't take the gun to Bob Evans in Maumee, Ohio (near the Ohio Turnpike) either!!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:31 pm

Went to this Bob Evans in Florida. I stood inside the front door waiting to be seated. The woman just kept saying something to me and gesturing with her hands.

She was mumbling so I couldn't make out what she was saying. I finally walked out. Won't be back there again.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
On the bright side, at least they don't have cock roaches like the Waffle House properties I've been in.
Thank you for confirming that you are the Antichrist. No one dis's on Waffle House.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:33 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:35 pm
Bryce wrote:
On the bright side, at least they don't have cock roaches like the Waffle House properties I've been in.
Thank you for confirming that you are the Antichrist. No one dis's on Waffle House.
I must be one too then. Ate there for the first and last time this summer. Dennys was closing early due to a staff shortage. I’ve never thrown up so hard for so long in my life. And the food sucked too.

Silver lining:
Went to the ER and incurred a $1200 hospital bill for Iv fluids and such. Found out after a CT scan that my Appendix is on the opposite side from where it should be. That’ll be important to know should it ever be a problem lest they dismiss it as a cause of pain not realizing where it is.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:54 pm

Read an online review for a Waffle House in Tampa FL. She said it was infested with cockroaches and one dropped from the ceiling right on to her plate.

When she showed the manager, he gave her the meal at no charge. That made it OK for her. She gave it a 4 star rating.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic