Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

People Just Suck

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

People Just Suck

Post by Bryce » Mon May 10, 2021 5:21 pm

This just makes my blood boil. It's sickening.

Animal shelters across the country are reporting an uptick of dogs being abandoned, and many are pointing the finger at a shift in workers returning to the office. Such a return is leaving some pets that were adopted during the pandemic uncared for. Some people are even getting caught on camera leaving their dogs in the woods or empty parking lots and driving away. Other pet owners are simply returning their dogs to the shelter where they adopted them.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Re: People Just Suck

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 10, 2021 5:27 pm

These people should burn in hell.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:27 pm
These people should burn in hell.
While being fisted by Andre The Giant.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon May 10, 2021 7:48 pm

A neighbour of ours got a lovely Border Collie pup last spring when she was working at home. She returned to the office in September when the dog was about 4 months old. While she was away, instead of leaving the dog outside, in her large fenced in yard, she kept it locked up in a tiny room all day.

The dog developed some serious behavioral problems and she finally had to give it up.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 10, 2021 8:16 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 7:48 pm
A neighbour of ours got a lovely Border Collie pup last spring when she was working at home. She returned to the office in September when the dog was about 4 months old. While she was away, instead of leaving the dog outside, in her large fenced in yard, she kept it locked up in a tiny room all day.

The dog developed some serious behavioral problems and she finally had to give it up.
Is your neighbor a dumb schitt? Did she not research what a Border Collie was breed to do prior to adopting? Did she not understand what their physical and emotional needs are? What locking one in a small room all day would do to it?

I would like to torture her and give her a taste of her own medicine.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon May 10, 2021 8:21 pm

I told her several times that if she would leave to dog outdoors I would spend some time every day playing with it or taking it for a walk. She always said the dog would be too hard for me to handle. Not true. That dog and I got along great together.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 11, 2021 7:11 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:16 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 7:48 pm

Is your neighbor a dumb schitt? Did she not research what a Border Collie was breed to do prior to adopting? Did she not understand what their physical and emotional needs are? What locking one in a small room all day would do to it?

I would like to torture her and give her a taste of her own medicine.
That would be a big no comrade. A lot of people impulse buy animals me thinks. That’s not a good thing.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue May 11, 2021 7:06 pm

Saw this on my Nextdoor feed:

My friend found dog in the Mohave desert while hiking over the weekend. Please message me if interested.
Female, about 6 months, no chip, not spayed.

You just know somebody dumped that dog. In the fucking desert. There's a special place in hell for these mother fuckers.

The censorship king from out of state.

G G

Post by G G » Wed May 12, 2021 2:08 am

This sincerely breaks my heart. I've owned dogs my entire life and I do not understand how someone could see their dog as anything less than a family member.

Its fair that someone's circumstances in life may change, and that they end up unable to afford a pet or cannot give their pet the affection they require. But in that case, you should make a diligent effort to re-home or to find a rescue.

I look at my two Bostons we got last year and they're too cute to last more than a few hours before someone would pick them up, but I could never put them in that position in the first place. This type of thing just makes me want to lay on the floor and horseplay with them even longer.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 12, 2021 8:17 pm

Odd. I know Marxist Monkey that used to post here that has a pair of Boston's.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic