Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A Dark Day for Ontario's Middle Class

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

A Dark Day for Ontario's Middle Class

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:35 pm

On Monday, one of Canada's two largest cell phone providers, Rogers, went down. They're only starting to come back on line now.

Without their cell phones, the middle class could no longer communicate with their middle class friends. Under our current lockdown rules, visiting is not allowed.

Without their aps, they would be shut out from ordering at their favourite restaurants, Without their aps, they would be forced to line up with the unwashed working class to get into their banks.

In the coming weeks, expect a big spike in PTSD cases among the Starbucks crowd.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Re: A Dark Day for Ontario's Middle Class

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:55 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:35 pm
On Monday, one of Canada's two largest cell phone providers, Rogers, went down. They're only starting to come back on line now.

Without their cell phones, the middle class could no longer communicate with their middle class friends. Under our current lockdown rules, visiting is not allowed.

Without their aps, they would be shut out from ordering at their favourite restaurants, Without their aps, they would be forced to line up with the unwashed working class to get into their banks.

In the coming weeks, expect a big spike in PTSD cases among the Starbucks crowd.
Working class don't have cell phones? Are garage door repairmen and HVAC working class or no?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:55 pm

Working class don't have cell phones? Are garage door repairmen and HVAC working class or no?
Maybe the cell phone is a tool used on their job. I had one when I was working. My employer provided it and made me carry it. I used it for business communications. I didn't use it in restaurants. I didn't yack on it while being served at the checkout. I didn't have a ap.The day I retired, I tossed it into a drawer and it's still there. I wonder if it would still work.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:28 pm

Without cell phone service, how will the tank and file know when to go out on strike.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:14 pm

The day the workers vote to strike they already know exactly the date and the hour when the strike will commence.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Maybe they should defect to the United States.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 05, 2021 9:13 pm

Everything that goes against TT is automatically classist. LOL.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 05, 2021 10:01 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:13 pm
Everything that goes against TT is automatically classist. LOL.

It didn't go against me at all. Didn't effect me in any way. I don't have a cell phone or a ap.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic