Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A nice takedown of that insufferable douche, Elon Musk!

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Re: A nice takedown of that insufferable douche, Elon Musk!

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:58 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:26 am
I have a feeling that one of the big players will eventually buy the vehicle making part of Tesla, work out the bugs and make a quality vehicle.
Or contract build it.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:47 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:26 am
I have a feeling that one of the big players will eventually buy the vehicle making part of Tesla, work out the bugs and make a quality vehicle.
I think Elon Musk is too arrogant to sell.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:58 pm

thankfully it isn't his decision anymore since Tesla is public.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:09 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:44 pm
They could buy general motors if they wanted to. the one thing I've learned over the years is that whatever works on Wall Street works on Main Street.
No... they could not buy GM.
They said that before SBC bought AT&T, before AOL bought Time Warner. It's possible not probable.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:37 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:09 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:44 pm
They could buy general motors if they wanted to. the one thing I've learned over the years is that whatever works on Wall Street works on Main Street.
No... they could not buy GM.
Alternate response: "Insufferable douche makes obvious incorrect statement in thread about other insufferable douche."

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:44 pm

Tesla at some point will be forced to enter into an M&A or joint venture transaction with a legacy automaker. Might not be a U.S. automaker, of course.

Could be a win-win for all parties involved.

Thanks for the earlier info, Rate This. For some reason, I thought the incident in question occurred in Metro Detroit. Would love to know how a 22 year old with a suspended license managed to get behind the wheel of a Tesla. Probably a spoiled brat who lives in mommy & daddy's McMansion.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:36 am

The latest on Tesla. There are 5 confirmed and maybe a hundred or more, unconfirmed, cases of Tesla taking the price of the vehicle out of customers accounts twice and then dodging the customers and not being responsive in returning the funds. Banks are helping but it takes up to 10 days for the bank to get the funds back.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic