Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Open Carry People Are Idiots

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Open Carry People Are Idiots

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:09 pm

As I have stated countless times, the people who practice "open carry" of firearms in general day to day life are idiots. Here's a video that just happened at Seven Mile and Wyoming on February 18th.

If the victim were carrying concealed, this would not have happened. Then again, being as Wayne county is nine months behind in accepting/submitting CPL's, some people don't want to wait.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Open Carry People Are Idiots

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:16 am

I believe this. I'd need two hands to count the number of times I've intentionally got close enough to be able to grab a gun from some old fat fart open carrying. Got his gun hanging off his side like Wyatt Earp. And you can tell The Rotund One is paying absolutely no attention to his surroundings.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:18 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:09 pm
As I have stated countless times, the people who practice "open carry" of firearms in general day to day life are idiots. Here's a video that just happened at Seven Mile and Wyoming on February 18th.

If the victim were carrying concealed, this would not have happened. Then again, being as Wayne county is nine months behind in accepting/submitting CPL's, some people don't want to wait.

What about the folks who openly parade around making a scene in front of a school or at a store or something and then record the reactions or taunt the cops?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:21 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:18 am
Bryce wrote:

What about the folks who openly parade around making a scene in front of a school or at a store or something and then record the reactions or taunt the cops?
What about them?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:48 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:21 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:18 am
Bryce wrote:

What about them?
Was wondering your thoughts on them...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:39 pm

Not only are they idiots they're assholes too!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:39 pm
Pairs with what my friend who concealed carries said to me... “Those guys make it hard for gun owners everywhere with their stunts”.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:54 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:39 pm
Well, we agree on something.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic