Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rate Your Risk

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
kc8yqq

Re: Rate Your Risk

Post by kc8yqq » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:53 am

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:29 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:30 pm
51. I guess I need to make a change as far as carrying both credit cards around with me. However, I use one card at suspect places and one elsewhere.

I disagree with the implied fact that carrying a gun makes you safer. Just ask Plaxico Burress.
Plaxico Burress is an idiot. He was carrying an UNHOLSTERED Glock in the pocket of his jeans at a nightclub. The stupidity of that is hard to comprehend. Not to mention he didn't have a permit to carry a concealed handgun in New York.

I will add this tidbit. Carrying a gun illegally would alter the score to make you more at risk. Carrying LEGALLY lowers the risk. Not because of the gun per se, but because of behaviour patterns of people that do so.
Last edited by Bryce on Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:32 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:49 am
So how does the criminal know how many credit cards the victim is carrying?
Criminals often "case" individuals. Open your wallet and remove a credit card. How hard would it be for an interested individual to get an idea that you have additional cards by watching? People that steal and use credit cards and card information are often violent.

Case in point from the Michigan Pol Pot post...
Among the charges: one count of discharging a firearm from a vehicle; four counts of assault with intent oot murder, four counts of assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder; two counts of felon in possession of firearm; four counts of felonious assault; and 15 counts of felony firearm.
This stellar individual is currently on probation for four counts of being in possession of a fraudulent financial transaction device.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:58 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:29 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:30 pm
51. I guess I need to make a change as far as carrying both credit cards around with me. However, I use one card at suspect places and one elsewhere.

I disagree with the implied fact that carrying a gun makes you safer. Just ask Plaxico Burress.
Plaxico Burress is an idiot.
How does it go again? Oh yeah, #SpartansWill
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:35 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:58 am
How does it go again? Oh yeah, #SpartansWill
He was a Spartan? Well, that explains everything...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic