Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Don't Let Your Son Grow up, a Sissy.

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Don't Let Your Son Grow up, a Sissy.

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:21 pm

Florida man doesn’t want kid ‘to be soft.’ So cops say he took the boy on a crime spree

Bring Your Child to Work Day got a distinctively Florida twist when a man brought an 8-year-old boy along on a multi-county crime spree.

The guy’s reason, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office: “I was trying to toughen him up. I don’t want him to be soft.”

Sheriff’s arrested 36-year-old Ernest McKnight III, a Lake Wales man, on Thursday after they say he committed a series of crimes over several days — some while he was accompanied by the child.

McKnight III was booked into Polk County Jail and charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling, burglary of an unoccupied dwelling burglary of unoccupied conveyance, grand theft motor vehicle, tampering with evidence, petit theft and three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor for taking the boy along.

“Taking a child out with you while you’re committing felonies is not the proper way to create a positive influence. I’m quite confident that there is not a child psychologist out there who would agree with this guy’s idea of proper activity for a child,” Polk Sheriff Grady Judd said in a media release.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 88964.html

Polk County is 440 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Don't Let Your Son Grow up, a Sissy.

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:31 pm

Sounds like something McLovin's husband and son would do.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic