Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pumpkin Fight

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Pumpkin Fight

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:09 pm

Anothere senseless pumpkin attack. When will this insanity end? It's time to legislate stronger pumpkin control laws.

Florida Man Attacks Girlfriend With Pumpkin, Police Say

A Florida man was arrested in the early hours of Monday morning for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend with a pumpkin.

Nathan Garisto, 26, was arrested on domestic battery charges, after he reportedly threw a winter squash and its innards at his girlfriend at around 2 a.m.

The Largo residents had been cohabiting for a year and a half, according to the police report, when the pair began arguing. The woman asked her boyfriend, who was intoxicated, to leave the property several times. He refused and his girlfriend claims he responded by striking her with a pumpkin, and throwing a tarp with pulp and seeds all over her.

The victim at the scene was "covered in pumpkin seeds and pulp," said police.

Garisto claimed that he didn't mean to hit his girlfriend with the vegetable but instead "threw the pumpkin at the sliding doors," according to a police report.

Garisto has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor assault and has been released on a $1000 bond. He has been ordered to not have contact with the 29-year-old victim and wear an alcohol monitor.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-pu ... ck-1541220

Largo is 445 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

tapeisrolling

Re: Pumpkin Fight

Post by tapeisrolling » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:18 pm

Are you saying that the seeds for change need to be planted?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:29 pm

Mr Garisto has been trying to squash these reports.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:39 pm

Fearing for her safety, the girlfriend has now retained the services of a full time body Gourd.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:16 am

He is a seedy character - a pumpkin head.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Largo's Police Chief says his Department has been working diligently to stem this kind of crime and they now have a handle on the situation.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic