Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Millennial Job Interview

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Millennial Job Interview

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:24 pm

Sadly, this isn't far off the beam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=sh ... o0KjdDJr1c

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: Millennial Job Interview

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:41 pm

I witnessed an interview very similar to that one.

I was having lunch at Tim Horton's. A lady from management was interviewing a young woman at one of the tables The girl looked more like she was dressed for the beach than for a job interview. Shorts, skimpy top, flip flops on her feet.

She chewed gum through the interview. Then her phone rang. Of course she answered.

I went into the washroom to wash my hands and ,when I returned, it appeared the interview was over. The manager was no longer at the table and the girl was outside talking on her phone.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Millennial Job Interview

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:18 pm

If they aren’t older than 25, they aren’t millennials.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic