Page 1 of 2

Amazon Prime

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:34 pm
by Turkeytop
Got a robo-call today claiming to be from Amazon Prime

"Your Amazon Prime account will be automatically renewed at a cost of $39.95. I f you don't wish to renew press 1."

I pressed one. Told the guy I don't have an Amazon Prime account and I've never even once in m,y life shopped Amazon.

He said they must have made a mistake and If I would just give him my credit card number they would be able to sort it out.

I told him to F**K Off and hung up.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:03 pm
by Rate This
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:34 pm
Got a robo-call today claiming to be from Amazon Prime

"Your Amazon Prime account will be automatically renewed at a cost of $39.95. I f you don't wish to renew press 1."

I pressed one. Told the guy I don't have an Amazon Prime account and I've never even once in m,y life shopped Amazon.

He said they must have made a mistake and If I would just give him my credit card number they would be able to sort it out.

I told him to F**K Off and hung up.
You should have given him some random numbers that spelled “Hey Fuck Off Asshat”...

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:24 pm
by Art Van Damme
Wow. I got one today, too. Real bad robo pronunciation. Couldn’t understand most of it.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:44 pm
by TheForce
I got one the other day claiming there were some sort of fraudulent activity on my account.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:28 pm
by stopnswop2
Do these Indian scammers not realize It costs less than 10 dollars a month for Prime?
Lmao

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:07 am
by MotorCityRadioFreak
Good for you, TT.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:18 pm
by craig11152
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:28 pm
Do these Indian scammers not realize It costs less than 10 dollars a month for Prime?
Lmao
I believe the correct term is "people of color scammers" :8)

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:30 pm
by Turkeytop
craig11152 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:18 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:28 pm
Do these Indian scammers not realize It costs less than 10 dollars a month for Prime?
Lmao
I believe the correct term is "people of color scammers" :8)

I believe the correct term is "scammers." No nation or race has a monopoly on scamming. It's an equal opportunity crime.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 pm
by craig11152
If your saying all scammers matter I'm going to have to loot the local Best Buy in protest.
I want a bigger TV and one of those thousand dollar phones I can't afford.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:41 pm
by Turkeytop
craig11152 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 pm
If your saying all scammers matter I'm going to have to loot the local Best Buy in protest.
I want a bigger TV and one of those thousand dollar phones I can't afford.


I don't own either of those and haven't the slightest desire to own either of those.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:49 pm
by craig11152
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:41 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 pm
If your saying all scammers matter I'm going to have to loot the local Best Buy in protest.
I want a bigger TV and one of those thousand dollar phones I can't afford.


I don't own either of those and haven't the slightest desire to own either of those.
No problem I can't carry 2 TV's through the broken glass anyway.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:22 am
by stopnswop2
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:30 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:18 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:28 pm
Do these Indian scammers not realize It costs less than 10 dollars a month for Prime?
Lmao
I believe the correct term is "people of color scammers" :8)

I believe the correct term is "scammers." No nation or race has a monopoly on scamming. It's an equal opportunity crime.
How many people with American accents have called you from the Social Security Administration asking for gift cards?

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:14 am
by Turkeytop
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:22 am
[
How many people with American accents have called you from the Social Security Administration asking for gift cards?

Never had that call from anyone at all.

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:22 am
by stopnswop2
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:14 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:22 am
[
How many people with American accents have called you from the Social Security Administration asking for gift cards?

Never had that call from anyone at all.
I spoke to one a couple weeks ago, trying to tell me my SSN has been suspended because someone smuggling cocaine stole my identity, and im on the hook for it.
:rollin
What the hell

Re: Amazon Prime

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:53 am
by Lucky615
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:22 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:14 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:22 am
[
How many people with American accents have called you from the Social Security Administration asking for gift cards?

Never had that call from anyone at all.
I spoke to one a couple weeks ago, trying to tell me my SSN has been suspended because someone smuggling cocaine stole my identity, and im on the hook for it.
:rollin
What the hell
What’s that white powdery stuff around your nose? :blink