Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Load Her Into the Patty Wagon

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Load Her Into the Patty Wagon

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:08 pm

Florida woman attacked her boyfriend with a hamburger, police say

She was booked for burger-y.

A Florida woman who reportedly spent three months in jail for battering her boyfriend in October attacked the man with a hamburger Monday night, according to a Pinellas County arrest affidavit.

Tanya Cordero, 47, denied that she’d “smashed hamburger” into the alleged victim’s face, but police say that when they arrived at the couple’s trailer park, the 39-year-old man “had hamburger in his ear.”

The conflict began when the pair argued about whether a window in their mobile home that they share with the victim’s mother, should be open or closed. The victim’s mom owns the trailer. Cordero and the victim have four children. They are under the legal guardianship of one of their grandparents, cops said.

Cordero allegedly said she hoped the victim “choked” on the burger she allegedly shoved into his face. She was with misdemeanor domestic battery and released on her own recognizance, according to the Smoking Gun.

The incident occurred in Largo, Fla., which is near Tampa. PInellas County officials could not be reached for comment.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html

Largo is 445 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

tapeisrolling

Re: Load Her Into the Patty Wagon

Post by tapeisrolling » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:18 pm

Did she put any mustard on the throw?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:22 pm

She was on a roll.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:55 am

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:25 am

And they lived happily ever after!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:21 am

If she stole something they could have called her the hamburgler.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:38 am

As angry as Randolph Hearst had to have been at Patty (who interestingly went by the same name as the burger smasher, Tania, in the Symbionese Liberation Army), he still paid for the best lawyers in the business to try to get her acquitted. In retrospect, the defense was was based on premises that were ridiculous. As a Lapeer attorney once told his friends, he'd hire a Psychologist to testify and "blow warm smoke up the jury's a$$" to get clients off for murder. There was also a Psychologist who testified in some rather high profile trials, one involving a radio personality, and that's what he did.

Whatever happened to Steven Weed? What a great name for a stoner. Was he any relation to the Steven Weed who was a radio program director?

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:10 pm

One thing that always stuck with me was an interview with one of the FBI agents that arrested her. He said the claim that she had been 'brainwashed' fit what he saw at the time of arrest. She was afraid that the Government was going to kill her on sight and when she was caught she asked to change her pants because she pee'd herself, she was so scared.
The agent said that was the only time in his career that he had seen it happen. Like she really feared for her life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic