Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 6 at 7:45p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Getting Jabbed

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5812
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Getting Jabbed

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:59 pm

Today, our age group became eligible to book our vaccination appointments online. Of course, the website crashed .My wife, who has infinitely more patience than I have, called the toll free number and waited on hold for ninety minutes. But she got us our appointments.

Our first shot is next week on March 31. We have to travel to a county about 50 miles west of here, right at the Canada/US border.. They're sending us into Lambton County, one of Ontario's most infected regions. They're still on total lock down.

Our second shot is scheduled for the same place on July (yes) 21.

Our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, couldn't run a lemonade stand.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4841
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:59 pm

Our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, couldn't run a lemonade stand.
He must have a really good union...


~ Joe Biden - Destroying America One Pen Stroke At A Time ~

MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 2926
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:52 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:59 pm
Today, our age group became eligible to book our vaccination appointments online. Of course, the website crashed .My wife, who has infinitely more patience than I have, called the toll free number and waited on hold for ninety minutes. But she got us our appointments.

Our first shot is next week on March 31. We have to travel to a county about 50 miles west of here, right at the Canada/US border.. They're sending us into Lambton County, one of Ontario's most infected regions. They're still on total lock down.

Our second shot is scheduled for the same place on July (yes) 21.

Our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, couldn't run a lemonade stand.
Wow. Your 2nd shot will be like a 1st shot again. I get my shot on March 30th and the next 4 weeks later. Love my president.


My mom taught me an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's too bad Repubes don't believe in prevention for COVID, but they can deny someone water waiting in a line to vote.

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5812
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:45 pm

He must have a really good union...

Lemonade stands are Capitalist enterprises. They don't have Unions

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:52 pm


Wow. Your 2nd shot will be like a 1st shot again. I get my shot on March 30th and the next 4 weeks later. Love my president.

Oh. And also they've decided to put just a little less vaccine into each dose. That way, they can squeeze six doses instead of five out of each vial.

We need a Joe Biden here.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4841
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:38 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:52 pm

Love my president.
To paraphrase another pernicious President, "He didn't make that happen."


~ Joe Biden - Destroying America One Pen Stroke At A Time ~

Matt
Posts: 4200
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:40 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:52 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:59 pm
Today, our age group became eligible to book our vaccination appointments online. Of course, the website crashed .My wife, who has infinitely more patience than I have, called the toll free number and waited on hold for ninety minutes. But she got us our appointments.

Our first shot is next week on March 31. We have to travel to a county about 50 miles west of here, right at the Canada/US border.. They're sending us into Lambton County, one of Ontario's most infected regions. They're still on total lock down.

Our second shot is scheduled for the same place on July (yes) 21.

Our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, couldn't run a lemonade stand.
Wow. Your 2nd shot will be like a 1st shot again. I get my shot on March 30th and the next 4 weeks later. Love my president.
Yeah thankfully your favorite President started Operation Warp Speed to encourage companies and doctors to get this developed so quickly.

Imagine "loving" a politician. Fucking gross...



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4841
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:40 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:17 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:45 pm

He must have a really good union...

Lemonade stands are Capitalist enterprises. They don't have Unions
But he's not running a lemonade stand. He's not capable of operating a capitalist enterprise. So, he went into government. The ultimate socialist endeavor.


~ Joe Biden - Destroying America One Pen Stroke At A Time ~

User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4841
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:40 pm
Imagine "loving" a politician. Fucking gross...
Usually it's the other way around. Ask Governor Cazzo.


~ Joe Biden - Destroying America One Pen Stroke At A Time ~

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5812
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:49 pm

Joe achieved his 100 M jabs target last week. Proportionally, that would be like Canada injecting 10 M. Our actual number is around 3 M.

Justin Trudeau is a Nincompoop.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4841
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:19 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:49 pm
Justin Trudeau is a Nincompoop.
Image


~ Joe Biden - Destroying America One Pen Stroke At A Time ~

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5812
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:26 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:19 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:49 pm
Justin Trudeau is a Nincompoop.
Image

There are people who still think that. They're called Liberals.



Matt
Posts: 4200
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:53 pm

At the moment, I'm scheduled for a week from today. I'm looking for a little closer than an hour and 15 minute drive.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5812
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:53 pm
At the moment, I'm scheduled for a week from today. I'm looking for a little closer than an hour and 15 minute drive.

There is a mass clinic being held within walking distance of our home. But we have to go to the next county.



Matt
Posts: 4200
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:03 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:53 pm
At the moment, I'm scheduled for a week from today. I'm looking for a little closer than an hour and 15 minute drive.

There is a mass clinic being held within walking distance of our home. But we have to go to the next county.
That is ridiculous!



matt1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: Getting Jabbed

Post by matt1 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:23 am

July 21 & hopefully that U.S. & Canadian border in Windsor finally opens???



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic