Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Your Home Smells - - interesting

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Your Home Smells - - interesting

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:22 pm

Gwyneth Paltrow’s Vagina Candle Sells Out, People Really Excited About Their Home Smelling Like They Just Had Sex

When Gwyneth Paltrow announced that her website Goop would be selling a candle that smelled like her vagina, people laughed. They scoffed. The more sensible among us kind of gagged. “Pepper Potts is selling a vagina candle?” people asked themselves. “What would Tony say?” Well, first of all, Tony Stark would be among the first to buy it, easily forking over the $75 this candle is being sold for. Secondly, before you picture Ms. Paltrow doing gross things via mass production, you should know that the candle is actually just a combination of bergamot, cedar, rose, and a few other ingredients. According to the product description, the candle was designed “to put us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth” and is a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent.”

No, Gwyneth Paltrow selling a candle that smells like her vagina wasn’t expected at all and people laughed. But guess what? The candles sold out and now Paltrow herself is laughing all the way to the bank. She may not have that Stark money, but she probably made more money from her vagina candle than most of us will make all year at our jobs. Plus, ironically, those who actually bought the candle probably don’t know what an actual vagina looks, smells or feels like, so she could have just made it smell like anything and her customers wouldn’t know the difference. Who’s the real hero, we ask you?
https://www.mandatory.com/fun/1540977-g ... -sells-out

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Re: Your Home Smells - - interesting

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:43 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:22 pm
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Vagina Candle Sells Out, People Really Excited About Their Home Smelling Like They Just Had Sex

When Gwyneth Paltrow announced that her website Goop would be selling a candle that smelled like her vagina, people laughed. They scoffed. The more sensible among us kind of gagged. “Pepper Potts is selling a vagina candle?” people asked themselves. “What would Tony say?” Well, first of all, Tony Stark would be among the first to buy it, easily forking over the $75 this candle is being sold for. Secondly, before you picture Ms. Paltrow doing gross things via mass production, you should know that the candle is actually just a combination of bergamot, cedar, rose, and a few other ingredients. According to the product description, the candle was designed “to put us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth” and is a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent.”

No, Gwyneth Paltrow selling a candle that smells like her vagina wasn’t expected at all and people laughed. But guess what? The candles sold out and now Paltrow herself is laughing all the way to the bank. She may not have that Stark money, but she probably made more money from her vagina candle than most of us will make all year at our jobs. Plus, ironically, those who actually bought the candle probably don’t know what an actual vagina looks, smells or feels like, so she could have just made it smell like anything and her customers wouldn’t know the difference. Who’s the real hero, we ask you?
https://www.mandatory.com/fun/1540977-g ... -sells-out
Goop is an appropriate name for a place selling that sort of candle...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Betcha if she came out with a "hand lotion" with the same scent it would sell like hotcakes too!

Lots of jerks would take a whack at it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:25 pm

I want a bunch of those candles on my birthday cake.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:31 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:25 pm
Will this be your birthday cake?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:38 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:31 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:25 pm
Will this be your birthday cake?
Cue somebody somewhere saying “save the bush for me!”...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 pm

Do the candles contain Omega 3?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic