Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Just a Google O

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Just a Google O

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:36 pm

I I I I aint got nobody ♫ ♫
Florida sex offender claims Google gave him permission to do ‘anything he wanted’

A registered sex offender in Florida was arrested earlier this month for allegedly trying to climb into a woman’s car — telling police Google gave him permission to do what he wants, a report said.

William Bastin, 38, screamed “let me in” at a busy intersection in Orange County, Fla., before trying to force his way into the victim’s locked car as she waited at a stoplight, according to WFTV, citing police.

The suspect never made it into the vehicle and was later arrested.
He told cops that Google told him “it was his day and he could have anything he wanted without paying,” according to an arrest report obtained by the station.

Bastin was released on bond following that attempted break-in and arrested again Tuesday for acting erratically and screaming at Walmart workers, the report said.

The victim in the car incident, who wished to remain anonymous, told the outlet, “He’s going to hurt somebody.”

“He’s dangerous. He scares me, he really does
https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/florida-s ... he-wanted/

Orange County is 418 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Calvert DeForest

Re: Just a Google O

Post by Calvert DeForest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:20 am

I had Google O's for breakfast this morning. Did a search for the marshmallows.

On a more serious note, and to pose the obvious question, why is this guy not in a mental health facility?

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic