Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Getting Sh*tfaced in Florida

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Getting Sh*tfaced in Florida

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 pm

Florida woman is arrested for throwing a bucket of human feces in her landlord's face

A Florida woman has been arrested after she threw a bucket of human feces into her landlord's face.

Joanne Mercader, 59, was charged with battery on a person 65 or older following the icky incident, which took place at her rented mobile home in Osteen on Saturday.

According to a police report, Mercader's female landlord, 65, reportedly arrived at the property in the early evening to check on broken items inside the residence.

The landlord repeatedly knocked on the front door of the trailer, but received no reply, so made her way inside the trailer where she was 'met with a full bucket of human feces being thrown into her face'.

Police arrived at the residence to find the landlord 'completely covered in feces that was dripping wet'.

Meanwhile, police bodycam footage, recorded in response to the incident, shows that Mercader was also left covered in human waste following her encounter with the landlord.

Authorities were left baffled by the situation, with one cop heard stating: 'All I know is, in a long time doing this job, I've never seen anything like it'.

Mercader later admitted to throwing the feces on the victim's face, but claimed it was an accident.
In a written statement, she said she intended to throw a pail of water at her landlord, but reached for the wrong bucket.
The pair then became embroiled in a physical altercation, which is how Mercader claims she ended up with dried feces on her face.

She was taken in to custody, where she was charged before being released on her own recognizance.

I think they should cut the lady some slack. It was an easy mistake any of us could have made. Just picked up the wrong pail.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

ftballfan

Re: Getting Sh*tfaced in Florida

Post by ftballfan » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:07 am

Osteen is 424 miles from Niceville

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:44 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 pm
I think they should cut the lady some slack. It was an easy mistake any of us could have made. Just picked up the wrong pail.
My only question would be why there was a bucket of poo in the first place. Was the toilet one of the broken items the landlord was there to check on?

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:40 pm

The victim told police she doesn't know the name of her assailant, but the feces familiar.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:54 pm

As President Trump said at the Ohio rally tonight, "What a load of crap,"

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Landlord checks another item off her bucket list.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:47 am

I saw “Florida” and almost immediately figured it was a TurkeyTop post. ;-)

What a load of crap ;-)

Rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Something about this story just doesn't smell right.

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic