Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What These Boys Should Have Done

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Ben Zonia

What These Boys Should Have Done

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:01 pm

When they installed this dispenser in the Boys' Rest Room, instead of destroying it, they all should have emptied it every day and given them all to their girlfriends and biological female relatives. The dispenser would have soon been removed, and the befuddled administrators wouldn't know what to do then.

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2024/02/ ... room-woke/

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Matt

Re: What These Boys Should Have Done

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:55 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:01 pm
When they installed this dispenser in the Boys' Rest Room, instead of destroying it, they all should have emptied it every day and given them all to their girlfriends and biological female relatives. The dispenser would have soon been removed, and the befuddled administrators wouldn't know what to do then.

Or they could have just ignored it.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:02 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:

I bet the vandals are Trump supporters. He seems to attract a criminal element.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:02 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:

What about the total criminal enterprise of the current regime?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:44 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:12 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:02 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:

What about the total criminal enterprise of the current regime?
I don't recall any indictments, Trump is over 4000 legal proceedings in his life. I could explain the difference, but I can't understand it for you.

But let's talk about the crime in this topic. Aren't you a law and order Republican? These vandals should be arrested.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:00 pm

I'm only advocating them taking the free tampons. They're free, so they can't be accused of stealing them. If questioned, they could just say, like Eric Cartman, that they were identifying on those days as female.

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:39 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:00 pm
I'm only advocating them taking the free tampons. They're free, so they can't be accused of stealing them. If questioned, they could just say, like Eric Cartman, that they were identifying on those days as female.
But instead they destroyed school property. Are you approving of their actions?

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 16173

Post by Deleted User 16173 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:43 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:39 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
I am, there is no reason for a tampon dispenser being in a Boy’s bathroom. I would have helped them destroy it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:27 am

Mark Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:43 am
TC Talks wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:
I am, there is no reason for a tampon dispenser being in a Boy’s bathroom. I would have helped them destroy it.
Ok, so rule of law is flexible for you? Good to know.

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 16173

Post by Deleted User 16173 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:30 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:27 am
Mark Nelson wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:43 am
TC Talks wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:
Ok, so rule of law is flexible for you? Good to know.
And then, I would go to the school board and ask them why are our tax dollars going on this stupid idea of installing tampon machines in the Boy’s bathrooms. Has the school district superintendent lost his mind.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:42 pm

You strike me as a Karen type for sure. Filled with rage.

― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:27 pm

The upside is, that when their girlfriends and female relatives run out of tampons, they don't have to send their men to the store to buy them at 11:00 at night, and be embarrassed. They already have a daily stash from the men's room dispensers. Very convenient.

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:01 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:27 pm
The upside is, that when their girlfriends and female relatives run out of tampons, they don't have to send their men to the store to buy them at 11:00 at night, and be embarrassed. They already have a daily stash from the men's room dispensers. Very convenient.
Why would men be embarrassed?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:31 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:01 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Most unisex bathrooms (which are all bathrooms in most states) have tampons. This whole thing is just another example of people who really shouldn't leave their house.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:23 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:01 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Most unisex bathrooms (which are all bathrooms in most states) have tampons. This whole thing is just another example of people who really shouldn't leave their house.
I was pointing out that a real man is not embarrassed to buy feminine products for his wife or significant other.
Last edited by Matt on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic