Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wedding Night Goes Horribly Wrong For Honeymoon Couple

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Wedding Night Goes Horribly Wrong For Honeymoon Couple

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:13 pm

Florida newlyweds and four weddings guests arrested for breaking into former elementary school
Charged with burglary and criminal mischief

MILTON, Fla. (AP) — Two Florida newlyweds and four wedding guests have been arrested for breaking into a former elementary school after their ceremony.

Santa Rosa County Sheriff's officials say the four wedding guests and the groom, 26-year-old Zachary Fuit, are U.S. Marines. They were all charged with burglary, criminal mischief and theft.

A caretaker told authorities he was inside the former elementary school Sunday night when the group allegedly broke in through a boarded up window. The caretaker said they took pieces from an electrical breaker.

The bride, 21 year-old Abigail Carlson, told authorities they thought the school was abandoned and decided to check it out.

The Pensacola News Journal reports the caretaker wrote down their license plates and deputies tracked them down.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/flor ... ary-school

Milton FL. is 48 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Calvert DeForest

Re: Wedding Night Goes Horribly Wrong For Honeymoon Couple

Post by Calvert DeForest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:09 am

That'll teach 'em!

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:10 pm

I heard the Detective on the case was Holmes.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:59 pm

I'm sure they're getting some schooling now...

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic