Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A Key West Romance

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

A Key West Romance

Post by Turkeytop » Sat May 04, 2019 9:36 pm

'It was a Key West moment': Homeless couple caught having sex on sidewalk outside Florida police station after drinking a pint of vodka

- Gary Hill was caught having sex with Crystal Frances Monday night in Florida

- A woman passing by Key West Police Station spotted them without clothing

- She called cops on a phone in the lobby of the station and one responded

- Couple was 'actively engaging in sexual intercourse' when police arrived

- The officer called in backup when Frances refused to put her underwear on

- Another officer handcuffed the woman when she did put clothes on and she was hospitalized for alcohol and possible narcotics intoxication

- Hill told cops: 'I'm horny. She was giving it up to me right then and there'

- Couple is said to be homeless. Their address was listed as 'Streets of Key West'

- Hill was arrested and charged with Lewd & Lascivious Indecent Exposure

A Florida man has arrested after being caught having sex with a woman outside a police station following them downing a pint of vodka.

Gary Hill was spotted on North Roosevelt Boulevard Monday night with his short around his ankles and a woman passing by alerted cops at headquarters in the immediate vicinity.

A police report states the witness told cops via dispatch telephone in the Key West Police Station lobby that she saw two subjects who appeared as if there were about to have sex.

His partner in the 9pm clinch Crystal Frances was found on the sidewalk by a pond with no underwear or clothing on her bottom half.

According to a report after the incident, Hill and Frances were 'actively engaging in sexual intercourse' between a metal fence and concrete barrier when law enforcement went to investigate.

When confronted Hill told Officer Brian P Leahy: 'It was a Key West moment.

Hill is believed to be homeless and his address was a general reference to Key West

'I'm horny. She was giving it up to me right then and there.'

The couple is said to be homeless. Hill's address was listed as a general reference to Key West.

Police said Hill put his clothes back on when prompted.

However Frances angrily refused and cops took her to hospital after being led to believe she was intoxicated. The report stated her speech was not understandable.

A woman passing by Key West Police Station spotted them appearing as if they were about to have sex. They were 'actively engaging in sexual intercourse' when police arrived

A woman passing by Key West Police Station spotted them appearing as if they were about to have sex. They were 'actively engaging in sexual intercourse' when police arrived

Officer Leahy called in Sergeant Siracuse for backup and he handcuffed Frances after she eventually did put clothes on.

The reporting officer stated Hill had 'glassy/bloodshot eyes' and emitted a strong odor of alcohol from his breath.

'I observed Hill to have slurred speech and be unsteady on his feet,' Leahy wrote.

Hill, 46, told cops he and Frances had consumed a pint of vodka between them earlier in the evening.
Police found a half empty bottle of vodka near where they were caught having sex.

Hill was arrested and charged with Lewd & Lascivious Indecent Exposure/sex in public.

Police said they aimed to obtain a warrant for the woman's arrest on once she's released from hospital for treatment of alcohol consumption and 'possible ingestion of narcotics'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... vodka.html

Key West is about 780 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.