Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I Went For A Walk, On A Winter's Day...

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

I Went For A Walk, On A Winter's Day...

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:44 pm

...With my newest foster dog, "The Bear."

"The Bear" is a long haired, black, German Shepherd. He was rescued from animal control after being found chained to an abandoned house.

He loves the snow.

He Loves my son.

And does a pretty nice job posing for family portraits.

This is what "The Bear" looked like the day he came into animal control. No one would have adopted him looking like this. I knew he had potential to be beautiful on the outside because of what he had on the inside.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14888

Re: I Went For A Walk, On A Winter's Day...

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:50 pm

Again to you Bryce God Love You, We just received on December 22 our dog from the Humane Society in Detroit, His Name is Lucky he apparently is from Louisiana we’re guessing a hurricane survivor, He’s a Yellow Lab mixed with Hound and is about one and a half years old. I’ve been busy potty training with him and as soon as I get the hang of doing my job outside then I can work on Lucky, Anyway Have A Good Day.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:50 pm
Again to you Bryce God Love You, We just received on December 22 our dog from the Humane Society in Detroit, His Name is Lucky he apparently is from Louisiana we’re guessing a hurricane survivor, He’s a Yellow Lab mixed with Hound and is about one and a half years old. I’ve been busy potty training with him and as soon as I get the hang of doing my job outside then I can work on Lucky, Anyway Have A Good Day.
Thank-you for adopting a rescue. There are currently over 220 dogs at the Detroit Animal Control Center. Most of which will never have a chance at a loving home life like you're giving Lucky! Kudos!

My heart breaks every time I visit there that I can only save one at a time.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:13 pm

You and Me both Brother, Imagine a 63 year old Man Crying just before the Holidays over a Dog, sounds silly considering The Wife and I already having 7 Cats and a 70 lb. Black Lab already at home, But if I could I would bring all of these guys home.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:13 pm
You and Me both Brother, Imagine a 63 year old Man Crying just before the Holidays over a Dog, sounds silly considering The Wife and I already having 7 Cats and a 70 lb. Black Lab already at home, But if I could I would bring all of these guys home.
Always looking for foster homes to keep and evaluate dogs prior to adoption. If the ability to do so arises, let me know.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:32 pm

I will but currently I couldn’t do it, I’ve got to tell you dude your a bigger man than myself how do you do it, You get attached to a animal then after awhile you have to give them up, That’s got to be a heartbreaker, I don’t know if I could do that, I have a ton of love for dogs and cats. Maybe it’s just me, I had to put one of the felines down today it had Feline Leukemia. So it was a rough day. Anyway God Bless You and your Family.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic