Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Re-Homing Needed

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Re: Re-Homing Needed

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:08 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:03 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:39 pm
Son of a bitch (no pun intended). I thought you were legit trying to re-home the dog. I already have three yappy females in the house, no room for yours. Sorry!
You looking for a dog? Currently, I am fostering and training rescue dogs to make them suitable as family pets. If you are, tell me what you are looking for and I will keep my eyes open. This time of year is especially difficult to find homes for all the pets in need. The shelter I work with has over 400 inmates at this present time.
Believe me, we would LOVE to. We would need a fence installed. We really don't have the money right now. But I'll keep your offer in my back pocket should the opportunity arise.
Don't need a fence. I can show you how to do a DIY cable run. The association at my sub has a rule against fences unless you have a pool and then they have bunches of rules on that too. I developed a cable run that lets a dog play outside and potty just dandy. Costs about 30.00. Just FYI

A medium to large dog will average about 200.00 a month with vet, food etc.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 pm
RadioKev wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:03 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:39 pm
Son of a bitch (no pun intended). I thought you were legit trying to re-home the dog. I already have three yappy females in the house, no room for yours. Sorry!
You looking for a dog? Currently, I am fostering and training rescue dogs to make them suitable as family pets. If you are, tell me what you are looking for and I will keep my eyes open. This time of year is especially difficult to find homes for all the pets in need. The shelter I work with has over 400 inmates at this present time.
All seriousness God love you for doing that, I took in 7 feral cats 3 years ago and had them all fixed and like I mentioned earlier 5 are outside but live on my enclosed porch and 2 are house cats the two are mother and daughter and they are a Bombay breed of some sort, I pay about $40.00 a week on cat food and $40.00 a week on cases of tuna for these little guys but they’re great pets.
Thanks. I love doing it. I do schutzhund/IPO as a hobby now that I'm too old to compete at athletics myself. Checking out rescues and providing proper training is a lot of fun and makes me feel good all over when I can place a dog that would have been put down into a loving home...

Sure would like to find a home for this guy...

Bryce here’s an idea, you should see if the Board Administrator would put in a thread for pet adoption on the Buzzboard, I know a lot of us radio geeks love animals it wouldn’t hurt to ask him. Even if you put one pet on every week you just never know, MW seems like a nice enough dude he just might go for the idea. Just a thought.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Nice idea but Probably redundant. Could use the Marketplace for that if I wanted too.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic