Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Don't go to a scissors fight with an unarmed man.

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Don't go to a scissors fight with an unarmed man.

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Florida man with no arms charged with using his feet to stab tourist with scissors

MIAMI — A homeless, armless artist known for using his feet to paint pictures on Miami Beach is accused of stabbing a tourist from Chicago.

Miami Beach police arrested 46-year-old Jonathan Crenshaw Tuesday and charged him with aggravated battery.

Crenshaw told police he was lying down when Cesar Coronado, 22, punched him in the head, according to an arrest report. Crenshaw told officers he clutched the scissors with his feet and stabbed Coronado twice. He then tucked the scissors in his waistband and walked away.

Coronado told investigators that he and his girlfriend, Cindy Barrientos, 22, and also of Chicago, stopped to ask Crenshaw for directions. He said Crenshaw jumped up and stabbed him.

The Miami Herald reports police found Coronado bleeding from his left arm. He was taken to a hospital for treatment.

Barrientos described the attacker to police as a homeless, armless man. Officers found Crenshaw a short distance away and arrested him.

Crenshaw’s arrest record dates to 2008 and lists arrests for disorderly intoxication, vandalism, and battery on police officers, firefighters and city code inspectors.

Crenshaw remains in jail. An attorney isn’t listed in jail records. His court date is scheduled for July 18.
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/flo ... of-tourist

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Don't go to a scissors fight with an unarmed man.

Post by Bryce » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:32 am

Guess he was being kind of snippy.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:18 pm

This story has me all cut up on the inside.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:40 pm

Shear delight.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic