All accepted registrations through July 14 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Food Weapons a Growing Problem

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:20 pm

For the second time in as many days, Police in Florida's Tampa Bay area have made arrests because of food violence. This time a woman is accused of tossing a hamburger at her BF. This story leaves me in a pickle.

Florida woman arrested for throwing burger at boyfriend


BY Rachelle Blidner
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 1:49 PM

A Florida woman was arrested for throwing a hamburger at her boyfriend after he accused her of "being unfaithful," Pinellas County deputies said.

Rykihia Moore, 27, got into a fight with her boyfriend of a year, Mario Thornton, in a Clearwater home about 10 p.m. Saturday, according to the arrest report.

Moore, a Ruby Tuesday employee, chucked the burger at Thornton, hitting him in the eye, police said.

When deputies arrived on scene, Moore said "it may have hit him."

The Oldsmar woman was arrested for misdemeanor simple battery dating violence and released on her own recognizance Sunday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/f ... -1.2253534



Deleted User 8570

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:39 pm

Turkeytop wrote:For the second time in as many days, Police in Florida's Tampa Bay area have made arrests because of food violence. This time a woman is accused of tossing a hamburger at her BF. This story leaves me in a pickle.

Florida woman arrested for throwing burger at boyfriend


BY Rachelle Blidner
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 1:49 PM

A Florida woman was arrested for throwing a hamburger at her boyfriend after he accused her of "being unfaithful," Pinellas County deputies said.

Rykihia Moore, 27, got into a fight with her boyfriend of a year, Mario Thornton, in a Clearwater home about 10 p.m. Saturday, according to the arrest report.

Moore, a Ruby Tuesday employee, chucked the burger at Thornton, hitting him in the eye, police said.

When deputies arrived on scene, Moore said "it may have hit him."

The Oldsmar woman was arrested for misdemeanor simple battery dating violence and released on her own recognizance Sunday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/f ... -1.2253534
I'm still sauced from the last story... Wait for me to ketchup...



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:42 pm

I don't relish getting into another long thread of awful puns. We've been pun-ished enough for one day.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:30 am

What's the beef?


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

pbr

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by pbr » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 am

It was just a cheeseburger in paradise... no big deal.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Looks like she really gave him the works.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:05 pm

She should have just Flipped him off and gave him a good swat in his buns.


If you have a really big butt, can you get away with doing things half-assed?

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 pm

We're really on a roll now.



jry
Posts: 1282
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:14 am
Location: somewhere in the former boonies

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by jry » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:47 pm

They asked the manager to just lettuce alone.

Once in custody, the Cops really grilled her.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:48 pm

If she wanted to harm him with food from Ruby Tuesday, instead of throwing it at him, she could just feed it to him.



Love Pink

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Love Pink » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:45 am

Turkeytop wrote:I don't relish getting into another long thread of awful puns. We've been pun-ished enough for one day.
To the pun-itentiary with you!



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Bradenton man arrested after attacking mother with potato salad


BRADENTON, Fla. -- A Bradenton man has been arrested after a confrontation with his mother left the poor woman covered in spit and potato salad.

According to a probable cause affidavit produced by the Manatee County Sheriff's Office, 34-year-old Jonathan Joshua Smith got into a fight with his mother on Saturday, right as she was preparing to eat dinner.

According to the report, the responding officer arrived to find the mother "emotional and crying," and with "food all over her and her hair." She told the officer that she had just sat down to eat in the living room, when her son came home and began yelling at her. Smith then grabbed a handful of potato salad and threw it at her, hitting her right in the face.

Smith continued throwing food at his mother as she repeatedly asked him to stop. The mother then attempted to leave the house, at which point police allege he pushed her to the floor, spit on her, and then began to drag her by her leg.

The mother finally threatened to call the police, which got Smith's attention. He ceased his assault, and fled the scene on a bicycle, only to be picked up soon thereafter by the arresting officer.

Smith has been charged with simple battery and is being held in the county jail.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local/br ... 9e1b3.html



Love Pink

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Love Pink » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:01 am

Once again, Florida's reputation has been sullied by her most refined and classiest citizens. People can throw shade at Detroit all they want, but through hard work and time, violence can be stopped. You can't cure the level of stupid and whatever other demons plaguing so many Floridians.



bixpchiphead
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:32 am

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by bixpchiphead » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Love Pink wrote:Once again, Florida's reputation has been sullied by her most refined and classiest citizens. People can throw shade at Detroit all they want, but through hard work and time, violence can be stopped. You can't cure the level of stupid and whatever other demons plaguing so many Floridians.

:lol :rollin :lol


Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have gone through Hell.

I Wish You Well...

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Food Weapons a Growing Problem

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Florida man arrested for pelting McDonald's manager with ketchup packets

A 40-year-old St. Petersburg, Fla., man became enraged Sunday when a McDonald's manager asked him to leave that he used condiments as weapons.

According to The Smoking Gun, Christopher Clark was causing a disturbance at the St. Pete restaurant so manager Aaron Newton asked him to leave. Instead, the intoxicated Clark "threw a handful of package condiments" at Newton, but luckily the manager didn't get injured.

Clark was arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery and released after spending 18 hours in jail. He's barred from going back to that same McDonald's.
http://www.gulflive.com/news/index.ssf/ ... pelti.html



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic