Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kirchhoff's Law Loophole May Allow Much Faster Charging With Supercapacitors

The technical side of broadcasting. Think IBOC is a sham? Talk about it here! How about HDTV? Post DX reports here as well.
Ben Zonia

Kirchhoff's Law Loophole May Allow Much Faster Charging With Supercapacitors

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed May 29, 2024 2:31 pm

I'm always skeptical when people talk about ways to circumvent The Laws Of Physics, but this says basically they found a loophole in Kirchhoff's Laws which allows development of Supercapacitors.

https://thedebrief.org/discovery-of-sup ... o-reality/

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

km1125

Re: Kirchhoff's Law Loophole May Allow Much Faster Charging With Supercapacitors

Post by km1125 » Wed May 29, 2024 3:14 pm

The article doesn't do much to explain how this really is related to Kirchhoff's Law, nor what has changed to enable the fast-charging. Kirchhoff's "laws" were always limited to some basic circuit and low-frequency stuff, so finding a "loophole" is probably more about just another case where those laws don't (and weren't really meant to) apply.

And fast-charging is really no longer about the device's (battery or supercapacitor) ability to accept the charge but more likely now our ability to deliver it. Think about a 100kWh battery being charged in 10 min. That means you need a 600+kW source and connections that could handle that without frying in that 10 min. And that's just for ONE device. Put a bank of 10 of those together for a "recharging station" and you need a 6MW source just for that one location, or beefy supply lines that could handle that energy.

Ben Zonia

Re: Kirchhoff's Law Loophole May Allow Much Faster Charging With Supercapacitors

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed May 29, 2024 3:24 pm

I found this.

https://unacademy.com/content/nda/study ... %20circuit.

Just like Man's Laws and Laws of Nature, scofflaws of all kinds are always trying to find a loophole or exception, to invent something like perpetual motion machines, or air conditioners that work in the middle of a room without a separation of hot and cold to create a heat pump.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

k8jd

Post by k8jd » Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:00 pm

FOUND ! Loophole in Einstein's laws permit travel faster then LightSpeed !
Finally :D

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:23 pm

My High School Physics and Electronics teacher, when teaching Kirchhoff’s Law, explained it that “you can’t sweep electrons under the rug. They have to go somewhere.” I guess this loophole says you can sweep electrons under the rug, if it really is true.

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic