Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Green Bay vs. Minnesota 1-1-23

The technical side of broadcasting. Think IBOC is a sham? Talk about it here! How about HDTV? Post DX reports here as well.
Plate Cap

Green Bay vs. Minnesota 1-1-23

Post by Plate Cap » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:16 am

Did anyone notice the overall outstanding technical quality of the telecast of this game?

From dramatic tether cam shots on to a great variety of replay angles, to fast and accurate cuts, CBS did an outstanding job. I noticed it right off. Lots of player reactions, interesting graphics, and more.

I watch only Packer and Wolverine games, so I'm not an outstanding aficionado of televised sports, but this production seemed head and shoulders above what I've seen during other games and from other networks in even recent weeks, and in overall memory.

Bravo to the TD and the entire staff who put this one together.

The box that many broadcasters won’t look outside of was made in 1969 and hasn’t changed significantly since.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic