Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WLLZ HD signal

The technical side of broadcasting. Think IBOC is a sham? Talk about it here! How about HDTV? Post DX reports here as well.
Deleted User 15050

WLLZ HD signal

Post by Deleted User 15050 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:32 am

Anyone experiencing issues with WLLZ HD in Northern Macomb County, I Can’t lock in any HD signal in Romeo 106.7 is the only station with HD issues.

k8jd

Re: WLLZ HD signal

Post by k8jd » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:25 pm

The 106.7 transmitter is right downtown on the cadillac building. A lot more distance to you, than the multi FM station sites between 8 and 10 mile Road in Oak Park and Southfield.
Plus the elevation AMSL downtown is a lot lower than Southfield, may be over the horizon for N. Macomb like the town of Armada.
Or least likely is a problem with the HD or VHF RF portion of the Transmitter

Deleted User 3751

Re: WLLZ HD signal

Post by Deleted User 3751 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:30 am

I've noticed their HD transmitter goes on and off periodically in Wayne, and Oakland counties. It is especially annoying listening on HD 2, at least on HD 1 it goes back to analog if the HD transmitter cuts out. I've been able to carry the HD signal up US-23 to M-59 then it becomes sporadic after that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic