Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Super 70’s Radio

A place to discuss programming, content sources & aggregator web sites, hardware, and all things related to emerging audio programming distribution technologies.
Paul Richards

Super 70’s Radio

Post by Paul Richards » Sat May 11, 2024 1:39 pm

Just found this station on the iHeart app. Super 70’s Radio here’s the link for their website www.super70s.fm. This station sounds new to the internet radio scene. Great sound and format presentation. Once in a while they play a rarity. Enjoy!

Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

CurlyHoward

Re: Super 70’s Radio

Post by CurlyHoward » Mon May 13, 2024 5:56 pm

Oh wow, an ifart corporate playlist of The Carpenters, the Bee Gees, Terry Jacks and Gilbert O'Sullivan. Thanks but I think I'll go listen to cats fuck instead.

Paul Richards

Re: Super 70’s Radio

Post by Paul Richards » Mon May 13, 2024 9:16 pm

CurlyHoward wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 5:56 pm
Oh wow, an ifart corporate playlist of The Carpenters, the Bee Gees, Terry Jacks and Gilbert O'Sullivan. Thanks but I think I'll go listen to cats fuck instead.
Super 70's is not a iHeart station. It's carried on the IHeart app as many other stations that are not a product of iHeart. So go ahead and carry on with your plans to listen to your cats and what ever you do during your cat listening. You are one weird ass dude.
Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic