Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

An A.I. Generated Podcast: The Dudesy Podcast with Will Sasso

A place to discuss programming, content sources & aggregator web sites, hardware, and all things related to emerging audio programming distribution technologies.
MotorCityRadioFreak

An A.I. Generated Podcast: The Dudesy Podcast with Will Sasso

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:17 am

Will Sasso announced that he is starting a podcast with a co host called Dudesy on the Bobby Lee “Tiger Belly” Podcast on YouTube. The podcast is going to run off a format generated from artificial intelligence for the vast majority of the content. Apparently, a smart computer will develop the topics based on Will’s past stand up material, current trending events, previous podcast topics, comment sections, analytics of audience response, and text message histories etc.

Will this flop badly?
Last edited by MotorCityRadioFreak on Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Re: An A.I. Generated Podcast: The Dudesy Podcast with Will Sasso

Post by TC Talks » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:29 am

As with everything that is brand new, it will probably succeed in a way but not likely with a H*** audience. Case in point, this is been going for over a month already. It's not an impressive subscriber base yet.

There is this unrealistic expectation that success happens immediately. I don't think you can name me anything that was hugely successful the first time it was tried.

Did you know that Breaking Bad was at risk of being canceled after the first season?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: An A.I. Generated Podcast: The Dudesy Podcast with Will Sasso

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:12 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:29 am
As with everything that is brand new, it will probably succeed in a way but not likely with a H*** audience. Case in point, this is been going for over a month already. It's not an impressive subscriber base yet.

There is this unrealistic expectation that success happens immediately. I don't think you can name me anything that was hugely successful the first time it was tried.

Did you know that Breaking Bad was at risk of being canceled after the first season?

I was genuinely asking and not making a judgment. It's kind of like having a computer for a producer. Though,I do think the topics are going to suffer.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic