Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WNIC HD-2 “Sunny” adds commercials

A place to discuss programming, content sources & aggregator web sites, hardware, and all things related to emerging audio programming distribution technologies.
Rich S

WNIC HD-2 “Sunny” adds commercials

Post by Rich S » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:02 pm

Kind of bummed but Sunny radio, WNIC HD 2 / IHeart station has added commercials. What is really annoying is that they sometimes play the beginning of a song before interrupting with a stop set of commercials. The station (HD and App) has been commercial free for the last 10 years. I guess that couldn’t last forever. I keep hearing that HD radio is dead but I’m hoping not the case.

ZenithCKLW

Re: WNIC HD-2 “Sunny” adds commercials

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:33 pm

I noticed that the other day. They don’t seem to be too often, but they are definitely full length stops. Disappointing, but I figured it was bound to happen.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic