All accepted registrations through December 9 at 7:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.
All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.
Topics of general interest that just don't fit anywhere else.
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:28 pm
- Location: Wyandotte, 17 miles from Southfield, 38 miles from Oregon
These rankings have been out for a few days, but I haven't run across them until now. Anyways, here they are.
https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2019/ ... ssion=true
- Detroit: unchanged at #14
- Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek: rises four spots to #45
- Green Bay-Appleton: unchanged at #67
- Flint-Saginaw-Bay City: falls 12 spots to #77
- Toledo: falls nine spots to #80
- South Bend-Elkhart: rises one spot to #98
Markets below 100 were not listed in the FTVLive article.
My furthest DTV tropo: KDKA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at 202 miles for three days in January 2017 and a night in September 2017 with only an Antennas Direct C2V!
Current setup: Antennas Direct C2Max (2018-present)
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 pm
People are moving out of Flint/Saginaw and Toledo. That’s quite a drop.
Grand Rapids used to be a Top 40 market about ten years ago.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5318
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am
Detroit is hanging onto #14 by a thread! Minneapolis is sneaking up fast!
Dang. Cincinnati (#37) is now almost the same rank GR/K'zoo had for many years (#38). It wasn't that long ago that San Antonio was a smaller market than Grand Rapids; now it's more than 40 percent larger!